Alone in Montana? | FerrariChat

Alone in Montana?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by SierraBravo, Sep 27, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SierraBravo

SierraBravo Karting

Jul 13, 2014
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Bought my dream F-car this summer based in Montana. Except for the inevitable summer road repair stretches, driving the back roads has been a joy and chugging through small towns at 25 mph where horses out number people by a wide margin is a hoot. Problem is, I've yet to see another Ferrari in Montana (except for the recent euro classic car charity rally starting in Bozeman last month and not one of those were based in Montana).

The hot rod/street rod crowd feel so bad for me they've invited me to join their Sunday cruises! Where are you guys hiding? Any cars and coffee meets? Do I really need to drive 500 mi to admire another owner's pride and joy (not that I wouldn't)? Speak up, raise your hand(s)!

2. greg

greg Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2004
    Tyler, Tx
    Lots of exotics registered in Montana though!

bjwhite likes this.
  3. SierraBravo

SierraBravo Karting

Jul 13, 2014
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Steve
    So true, more than we have people it seems...RV's and airplanes too.

4. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Look for user "glassman"-- he has a few Ferraris, but doesn't post much in the Northwest section.

5. Xena

Xena Karting

Jun 2, 2011
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Xena
    I am out in Montana and have only seen one Ferrari so far. Trying to find you guys. Where are you?!! haha

6. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I think Montana has to be one of the best places in the world for driving Ferraris... my brother, who lives outside of Livingston, tells me that he can drive as fast as he wants in his F-250 long bed and the highway patrol doesn't care... but a Ferrari or Lambo with out of state plates is fair game!

7. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Don't feel bad. I've been driving my Cali all over America's 4th largest Metroplex for 2+ years and have never seen another than my own apart from dealer or FCA events! :(
    T

8. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    See lots of them here in Vegas........................of course registered in Montana.

9. Xena

Xena Karting

Jun 2, 2011
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Xena
    I will probably meet you all at the hotel for that event. Thanks Jcurry!

10. jcurry

jcurry Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 16, 2012
    In the past
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Xena,

Someone must have been offended by me posting the link to the event page on the NWRFCA website, hence my post was deleted. If you are a member of FCA then you are also a member of the NW region. If not then suggest you join FCA so you can sign up for the event and everyone will be happy.

11. Xena

Xena Karting

Jun 2, 2011
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Xena
    Ok thank you for the update.