Ferrari of Seattle - Anyone want to visit for me? | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Seattle - Anyone want to visit for me?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by dherman76, Sep 30, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Hi all, I'm considering a purchase of a car at FoS. I've heard great things about them- but since I'm located in New York, I'd love a friendly pair of eyes to go and check out the potential purchase. If any of you want to head over there in the next few days (or even the weekend) and check out a car for me... I can send some great wine, spirits or cigars, or whatever is your excitement...

Ping me thru PM

Thanks in advance!
    Darren

2. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    The power of Fchat is amazing. Thanks to those who PM'd. All set.

3. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    I bought from them sight unseen. My salesman was Craig and would not hesitate to do so again. I found them to be as honest as they come. When I looked at a 360 at Ferrari of San Fransisco I mentioned FoS and the salesman at San Fransisco said they has the best reputation in the business. They are top notch

4. Jalpa_Mike

Jalpa_Mike F1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Sequim
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    Over the years I have purchased 5 vehicles from them (2 Maserati's, 2 Alfa Romeo's and a Laforza). Every purchase was a fantastic experience.

Mike

5. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Sorry Darren just now seeing your thread.

If you need help / further assistance PM me. I live in Everett, about 25 miles north of Seattle and I will do what I can to help you. FoS has been caring for my 360 Spider the last 7 months and they have always provided me top notch service.

And they were voted number 1 Ferrari dealer in the world for 2013.

Dan