Seattle-area PPI | FerrariChat

Seattle-area PPI

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by mshobe, Mar 28, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mshobe

mshobe Karting

Mar 28, 2015
    Seattle-ish
    Any reason not to have Ferrari of Seattle as my first choice for conducting a PPI? Unfortunately the 328 I have my eye on isn't one they're selling, but their reputation seems to be sterling and I can't think of a reason not to trust their expertise.

Any evidence to the contrary welcomed - otherwise I'll move forward with 'em.

2. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    I fully trust FoS, can't go wrong with them.

3. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    I have no problem with FoS, think they are great, but when I bought my Fcar out there I had Carlo at Alfa of Tacoma do the PPI, and he was awesome, couldn't be happier with him. I would go with him if possible.

4. jcurry

jcurry Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 16, 2012
    In the past
    Full Name:
    Jim
    No.

When I purchased my 360 a few months ago I had a ppi done by a 'very reputable' indy shop in Boston (car was from NH). Couple things noted so I went ahead with the purchase and decided to have FoS fix the items and perform an annual service. In very short order they told me all the things the indy shop missed (obvious things) and were able to square the car away. Great shop, communicate very well, talk to anyone anytime and even stop in and they'll walk you through whats going on. Seems like they would also be very convenient given your location.

5. david

david Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2001
    Northwest
    Full Name:
    david
    PM Sent

6. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    +1. FoS will perform a much more detailed and logical inspection than most shops, including other FNA dealers. They will charge you a bit more, as they are going to put more hours into the inspection, but what you ultimately get, will be much more useful in determining the worth of the car. Cheap insurance... ;)

7. GyllesSmyth

GyllesSmyth Karting

Apr 3, 2013
    Kirkland, Washington
    Full Name:
    CGS

I agree with the above comments; I wish I'd been able to have them do the PPI on my 360 Spider (wasn't possible as I bought out of state). I have, however, had issues fixed and regular maintenance performed at FoS and they've always done great work.