bearer of sad news ... | FerrariChat

bearer of sad news ...

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by RumorDude, Apr 10, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RumorDude

RumorDude Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Woodinville, WA
    #1 RumorDude, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    it is with great sorrow that i inform this community that friend and fellow fchat member mtarvydas is no longer with us.

i first met him when my company acquired his, inex. he taught me a lot about e-commerce when it was just taking off. he was a great friend, loved both vettes and ferraris! he was very generous, thoughtful, and was father to a loving family. tragically, only a few days after his passing, his father also passed away. he will be missed.

Martin Tarvydas Obituary - Etobicoke, ON | Toronto Star
    Albinas Tarvydas Obituary - Etobicoke, ON | Toronto Star
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

R.i.p.

We have been losing quite a few good ferrari folks lately. I hope it ends for a spot:(

3. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    #3 GaryReed, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I am very saddened to hear this. I first met Martin in 2012 when he brought his California to the club's Dyno Day event and then many more club events like Canon Beach with his wife and young son. Very friendly, wonderful people.

Here's a photo of his car and Martin (on the left) at the Cannon Beach car show. Wish I had more photos of him to share.