Sunday C&C | FerrariChat

Sunday C&C

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Jonny Law, May 16, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jonny Law

Jonny Law F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2008
    Over yonder.
    Full Name:
    IT Guy
    For those who are looking for a Cars and Coffee fix on Sunday, a few of us have been meeting at a new location. This will be a smaller venue for the car enthusiast. I have talked to property management an they are OK with us coming out, but there are a few rules.

- This is just a gathering and will not be publish, promoted or advertised as an event. This includes signage or fliers. This message board is the only place I intend to show the location or details.
    - We are not an organized club and should not look or act as though we are.
    - The paparazzi kids will not be allowed to gather at the entrances and exits. This just encourages stupid behavior. If you want video for your YouTude channel, there is another venue that would love to have you.
    - Please be respectful of the adjacent business. Their employees park their daily drivers in this lot. So please leave the spaces between their cars an the entrance to the business.
    - There are trash cans on site, so please police your trash.
    - If it looks like the gathering is getting too large or out of hand it will be shut down.

If you would I to come out, we will be at the Blue Moon Cafe, 3975 Mercantile Dr, Lake Oswego. We will be there from 10 am till noon in the upper lot to the west. Look for Providence. Leave the spots if front of the coffee shop to the customers who are in and out.

2. SCousineau

SCousineau Guest

Jul 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    S Cousineau
    #2 SCousineau, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Korntera

Korntera Karting

Sep 19, 2012
    Happy Valley/Bend OR
    Full Name:
    Travis
    Looks like fun, I have had a hard time making it to recent Saturday events.

4. Jonny Law

Jonny Law F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2008
    Over yonder.
    Full Name:
    IT Guy
    No problem Steve. Good to see you and everyone else. Thanks for the shots.

5. Exotica Motorsports

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Jason Godsil
    Couldn't make it today due to an injury and next weekend we will be in Hawaii. The following weekend we will be there!

6. 2000 456M

2000 456M F1 World Champ

Sep 29, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I arrived around 11:30 and everyone had already gone. I'll have to get out of the house earlier next time, but I wanted to make sure my daughter got to an appointment.

7. Exotica Motorsports

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Jason Godsil
    I wondered what it would be like today being Memorial Day weekend. I look forward to the next time we can get out there.

8. Jonny Law

Jonny Law F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2008
    Over yonder.
    Full Name:
    IT Guy
    If there is an F1 race I will be at the replay in the Pearl, but Bob has been showing up every weekend.

9. 2000 456M

2000 456M F1 World Champ

Sep 29, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Allan
    What time and channel is F1 on? Speed, I assume, but I don't have cable or satellite (one of the bottom 15%).

10. Jonny Law

Jonny Law F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2008
    Over yonder.
    Full Name:
    IT Guy
    Well, 80% of the time its on channel 220 NBC-HD (DirecTV), but there are a few races that get broadcasted on channel 8 NBC with out notice.

11. 2000 456M

2000 456M F1 World Champ

Sep 29, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Thanks.