Going to be in Seattle 8/16-19, any Ferrari events going on? | FerrariChat

Going to be in Seattle 8/16-19, any Ferrari events going on?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by NHPhotography, Aug 11, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NHPhotography

NHPhotography Rookie

Jul 20, 2015
    Hey guys! I'm going to be in Seattle late this upcoming Sunday (the 16th) until Wednesday (the 19th). I was wondering if there are any fun car related events, especially Ferrari ones. Sadly I'll be a day late for E@RTC. Thanks in advance!

2. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    E@RTC is cancelled for this weekend anyway as most of the folks are headed or already down in CA for Monterey car stuff.

3. NHPhotography

NHPhotography Rookie

Jul 20, 2015
    Ah that sucks. Looks like Monterey is stealing the show all over the country haha. Definitely going to make plans on going next year.

4. 330gt

330gt Formula 3

Nov 12, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Kerry Chesbro
    Interesting in that the events page (Exotics At Redmond Town Center | Events) shows it as weather permitting.

5. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    This was posted on their Facebook page Kerry..."The greatest week of the year is finally upon us! Brought to you from the sacred grounds of Monterey California, we call this holy week.. CAR WEEK! We love our Car Week at Exoticsat, so much so that the majority of our volunteers are celebrating this joyous event in person so Exotics at RTC will be canceled this Saturday 15th. Thankyou and we wish you all a very Merry Carweekmas!"