PDX Ferrari Club | FerrariChat

PDX Ferrari Club

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by m3power222, Jan 16, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. m3power222

m3power222 Formula 3

Feb 24, 2006
    Camas, WA
    Full Name:
    Wilson
    Hey everyone, is the Fcar club still around? Got a new rig so thinking of joining up. Thanks in advance.

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Join the Club

The Ferrari Club of America NW Region is very active with lots of events and activities throughout the year.

3. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    When and IF it ever quits raining, the World of Speed museum has a cars and coffee on Saturday mornings between I believe 8-11 am. Hell they show up even in the rain sometimes, a sunny day can have a dozen F cars there. It is only a mile or so from the local F car dealer on the west side of I-5.

4. Korntera

Korntera Karting

Sep 19, 2012
    Happy Valley/Bend OR
    Full Name:
    Travis
    What did you pick up? I just joine the national club and waiting on whatever they are going to send so I can access the PNW club.

5. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    Oh ......
    And don't forget the pictures ;)

6. PlaysWithItalians

PlaysWithItalians Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2007
    PacNW
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Wilson,
    Yes the Northwest Region of the Ferrari Club of America is still around, and going strong. Our next local event will be the Enzo birthday dinner in February. Then several more on the calendar after that.

And for local events, there is the Portland Cars and Coffee every Saturday at the World of Speed museum in Wilsonville. It means you get to drive that car a bit more and enjoy it along the way. Saturdays 8am to 11am. And there are a few familiar faces from the Bridgeport and Jantzen Beach days still hanging around.

Welcome back!

7. m3power222

m3power222 Formula 3

Feb 24, 2006
    Camas, WA
    Full Name:
    Wilson
    I remember the club being pretty fun, thanks for the info everyone.

Tried to upload a pic but it says the attachment exceeds the limit...