Thumbs up or down for Park Place Ltd? | FerrariChat

Thumbs up or down for Park Place Ltd?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by johng, Oct 1, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johng

johng Formula 3

Oct 23, 2004
    northern va
    Full Name:
    john g
    hello west coasters,

i am thinking of purchasing a car from Park Place Ltd, and was wondering what people here think of their cars/dealership. i only know them from their ads, so nothing really at all.

thanks
    john

2. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I bought my 328 through Park Place three years ago. At the time, I was also looking at another 328 for sale on consignment, in the Seattle area. Both decent cars. Both represented as excellent drivers but neither concours. I would have no concerns about buying through Park Place again. They provided copies of service records and several videos and photos before I went to look at the car. I was aware that PP had somewhat of a "mixed" reputation on this forum but, personally, I found them more open, more accommodating, more professional and generally better to deal with than the "F-Chat beloved" re-seller. Just my experience, yours might vary.

I agree that it would be wise to get service records and a PPI, although I only got a compression check, reviewed the extensive records and spoke with Carlo at Alfa of Tacoma who knew the car well.
    Jon

3. johng

johng Formula 3

Oct 23, 2004
    northern va
    Full Name:
    john g
    thanks Jon for the informative reply.

4. 2000 456M

2000 456M F1 World Champ

Sep 29, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Look at the Northwest thread captioned "Where NOT to go for Ferrari Service."

5. RED GTS

RED GTS Formula Junior

Jun 14, 2004
    Full Name:
    Gungnir
    Avoid them

6. johng

johng Formula 3

Oct 23, 2004
    northern va
    Full Name:
    john g
    i appreciate the replies, after some communication with them i didnt get the warm n fuzzies, so that was the end of that.