Need FChatter help - Seattle/Tacoma viewing (out of state buyer requesting help!) | FerrariChat

Need FChatter help - Seattle/Tacoma viewing (out of state buyer requesting help!)

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by James in Denver, Oct 8, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
    Hey FChatters,

Well, I believe I have found a new FCar. I have been out of Ferrari ownership for quite a few years, with lots of things that have happened in-between (no, I didn't go to Africa, I'll post that story later).

So, I believe I have located a 88 3.2 Mondial Convertible in the Seattle/Tacoma area, but I'd like to have a real set of eyes on it before I finalize the transaction.

I will also cross-post this in the NW section, but if someone could help me by going by on Sunday or Monday to look at the car in person, I'd really appreciate the help. I believe the car is located in Renton (?).

Feel free to PM me or directly email me (email listed in profile temporarily as long as that's ok with the mod's)

Thanks for any assistance!

James in Denver

2. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
  3. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Is it a privately owned car or held at a dealership?