Recommendations for detail shop in Seattle | FerrariChat

Recommendations for detail shop in Seattle

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by DropNGimme20s, Mar 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DropNGimme20s

DropNGimme20s Karting

Mar 24, 2017
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Any recommendations on shops to get a good detail in Seattle? Optimal balance of quality and cost?

2. ForeverCar

ForeverCar Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2017
    If you are looking for an extensive detail, I would recommend Island Detail in Seattle. However, if your car doesn't need it or that's not what you are looking for, Island Detail would be a bit of an overkill.

For quick and easy, I use Park Place in Bellevue. The key is getting to know Joey. Park Place is not the cheapest nor the best. However, I know I can trust Joey to be honest and honorable so I worry less.

3. jcurry

jcurry Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 16, 2012
    In the past
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I've used Metropolitan Auto Detail in Bellevue.

North end, Alderwood Mall area, may try Northwest Auto Salon. They are right next door to Cat's Exotics.

4. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    When I passed through Seattle last year I dropped my car at Metropolitan in Bellevue. I only had them do an extensive cleaning on it rather than full detail, but they did a great job and I could tell from the other cars in the shop that they knew what they were doing. Great group of guys too. Heck they even give you a loaner if you want it...

5. Pcrtom

Pcrtom Rookie

Feb 13, 2017
    Port Ludlow Washingt
    Full Name:
    Tom Balzarini
    Joey has moved to his own shop, Eastside Auto Salon 425-747-4171. Joey is the best and very close to the old Park Place location

6. schnazzy

schnazzy Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2008
    Seattle
    #6 schnazzy, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have used most of the places already listed as well as a few not listed. Metro is usually great quality...

I use APC in Woodinville. It fits my bill of good work and good price. All my friends now use them after trying some of the others listed. I currently have 6 friends using them for mini-detail and basic details as well as paint correction and clear film (STEK). They ala carte whatever you want and have packages.

They have also done ceramic pro on my wheels (bmw, ferrari, etc.) and STEK on my ferrari as well as leatherique. They also did all the paint correction on my ferrari and the interior detail. I had them take out the seats and vents to go a bit OCD last time.

They do wraps, clear film, ceramic pro, detailing, paint correction and can even send out parts to their painter (pro guy) to do small paint jobs (redo brakes, etc.)

They usually have at least one lambo and one ferrari every time I go.

Very accommodating, Lance is great. 425-818-2820

https://www.facebook.com/advanced.protective.coatings/

Here is an example (my car)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. DropNGimme20s

DropNGimme20s Karting

Mar 24, 2017
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Nice before and after, thanks for the recos!

8. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    I've used Park Place Auto Salon on my Ferrari 360 Spider and BMW's.

They do a great job for reasonable price.
    I believe they charge $350.00 for interior and exterior detail.

You can check their website.

Dan

9. schnazzy

schnazzy Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2008
    Seattle
    OP, please let us know who you choose, the cost and what you feel was the quality. Also, what car?