2007 Aston Martin Vantage V8, 6-speed, Onyx Black/Obsidian Black | FerrariChat

2007 Aston Martin Vantage V8, 6-speed, Onyx Black/Obsidian Black

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by M. Brandon Motorcars, Apr 5, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    #1 M. Brandon Motorcars, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    2007 Aston Martin Vantage Houston, Texas | M. Brandon Motorcars

I don't normally carry Aston Martins. However, when I saw this one, I decided to acquiesce a little bit. In sinister Onyx Black over Obsidian Black leather interior, with factory painted Anthracite black wheels, this is a truly beautiful Vantage V8. And, with only 21,304 miles, and a clean Carfax, this car has been sparingly driven.

The car feels nice and tight, almost new. Paint is in fantastic condition, as is the interior. A new clutch was installed in 2013, and there are no mechanical issues. Options include the satellite navigation system and Bluetooth voice and audio. The car is complete with its original car cover, as well as all manuals and accessories.

If you are looking for a Vantage, this is a really nice one. I welcome your inspection and test drive, as well as any questions you may have. Please contact me, Michael Foertsch, at [email protected] or 832-617-0494.

Price: $63,900
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Bump. Still available; price reduced to $59,900. We're listening to reasonable offers...

3. Fort Worth 360

Fort Worth 360 Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2008
    Fort worth Texas
    have a 2011 M3 sedan that i would consider traded - if interested PM me

4. Dcreech0

Dcreech0 Rookie

Oct 11, 2013
    Entertain an offer to trade on a 2005 Noble M400 with 6000 miles on the clock?

5. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
  6. 458 at 50

458 at 50 Karting

Oct 17, 2014
    Arizona
    Interested I trading for 996 turbo..gaurds red with 25k.

7. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Sure. E-mail me at [email protected] with details.

8. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    I do need to update this ad, and add some more information.

Recently, my consignor took his car for a couple of weeks, and unfortunately someone backed into the front left corner in a parking lot. Front headlight was replaced, along with some minor paint work. Purely cosmetic damage, and it's all fixed.

The price on the car has therefore been reduced to $51,900. I have had a lot of interest in the car at this price, and I believe it will sell very soon.

9. davebuchner

davebuchner Formula 3

Jun 1, 2005
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Dave Buchner
    That is a lovely car - certainly cheaper than the equivalent car would here in South Africa, but unfortunately being LHD it cant be imported to our market. That is a big hit from the original asking price ... hope you sell soon.

10. 101010

101010 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2008
    I hope you take the following as constructive criticism and genuine helpfulness...

The last picture showing the yellowed cap on top of the shifter, and the straight out of the Ford parts-bin plastic knobs on the center console, work entirely against your goal of selling this car.

I appreciate honesty from any seller (such as if a seller was honest enough to show the leather wear on the driver's seat bolsters), but it seems that photo was included as if it were a selling point... and I can tell you what I see there definitely is not.

Hope this helps. Best of luck selling that otherwise quite pretty car.

11. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Seriously??

:rolleyes:

12. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Thanks for the feedback.

I can assure you that the shift knob is not "yellowed". And, the "parts bin" knobs on the center console are correct for this car. No, the car is not perfect, but neither is any used car, and I am representing the car accurately, as I do for all of my cars on offer.

More pictures can be found on my website: M. Brandon Motorcars.

13. 101010

101010 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2008
    Yeah. :rolleyes:

14. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Even if as well intentioned as stated, the post was pretty obnoxious.

15. DesertDawg

DesertDawg Eight Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2010
    The Desert
    Full Name:
    DesertDawg
    So, you're saying he should have NOT included that photo, in order to obfuscate the true condition of the car? Is that what you're asking for?

Everyone who knows anything about A-M's knows that they contain some parts that are interchangeable with certain Ford & Mazda parts.

16. sasso1977

sasso1977 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2013
    long island ny
    Full Name:
    cesar
    i owned a vantage for a time, and let me tell you if you are worried about the switchgear , you are not appreciating a car like the aston. you buy a car like this for that glorious v8, and incredible shape . most cars share switchgear nowadays, except for ultra exotics where the price tags start at $500 k. This seller has always presented their cars in a fair and accurate manner. suggesting that they omit photos of wear and tear to sell the car faster is not benificial to them or the ferrarichat community.

17. 101010

101010 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2008
    Sincere apologies, my intention wasn't to offend. Imho there are good and less good ways to photograph same parts of a car that are still honest but perhaps more appealing looking. I'll concede the point as i don't want to totally derail OP desire to sell car in this thread. Free bump for a pretty Aston

18. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I've seen the car in person and damn it is incredible. As Michael pointed it out to me, some Astons do not have the right fit and feel like they were made on a Monday or a Friday. He said, this is one of the more solid cars that was a Wednesday car. Hand built, finish and attention to detail is incredible in these cars. It makes you feel like a million bucks.