Maserati GranSport MC Victory #73/180 | FerrariChat

Maserati GranSport MC Victory #73/180

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by s.freid, Oct 11, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
    #1 s.freid, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey Guys,

This is my first post on FerrariChat, and I look forward to getting to know you all! I'm listing for sale (or trade) my 2006 Maserati GranSport MC Victory, which is number 73 out of 180 produced. This example is in mint condition, and only had 13,700 miles on it. For those of you who don't know what makes this particular car special, here is a little background:

To celebrate winning the 2005 FIA GT Manufacturers' Cup, Maserati launched a new limited edition model of the GranSport. The car was officially unveiled at the 2006 Geneva Moter Show, with only 180 individually numbered units being produced.

As well as boasting a higher level of standard equipment, the MC Victory offers a variety of new features linking it to the MC12, as well as enhancing it's driving dynamics. The MC Victory is immediately identified by its blue carbon fiber front and rear spoiler and the Italian flag recessed into the front wings.

The enlarged front splitter generates more downforce at high speeds, as do other modifications which improve high speed stability and dynamic responsiveness. It's agility is further improved by more direct and precise steering.

The cabin's blue carbon fiber components match the exterior spoilers. They are combined with a selection of leathers and Alcantara trim, which cover the upper dashboard, the door panels, the steering wheel and the center sections of the carbon fiber racing seats, taken directly from the MC12. These changes dramatically heighten the interior's sporting ambience.

This particular example is "Blue Victory" with a full blue suede interior. From my research, there is only 8 Blue MC Victories in the country, and even less with a blue interior as well.

On top of the standard features, since taking ownership of this car 2 years ago i've put around 9 grand into the car to make it one of the nicest GranSports in existence:

-Built in Radar and Laser Defense System installed by Benchmark Motering in Bellevue - $4,500
    -Full frontal ventureshield clear bra installed by Northwest Auto Salon - $2,500
    -New Michilen Pilot Supersports at 9,500 miles - $1,500
    -Built in battery trickle charger installed by Ferrari of Seattle - $450

Previous owners installed
    -Formula Dynamics Drive by Wire - $1,300 (This dramatically improves clutch wear as well as shift speed and throttle response)
    -Decatted (factory catalytic converter included with sale)

A recent yearly service at Ferrari of Seattle read clutch wear at 38%.

The car comes with meticulously organized records and receipts, owners books, car cover and a spare key which has never been used.

I am asking $64k and would also be highly interested in working out some sort of trade for a Ferrari 360.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    I really like these. GLWS.

Oh, and 73 is my lucky number. Hmmmm. ��

3. B R

B R F1 Rookie

Aug 31, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    B R
    Welcome to Fchat.

4. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
    @355dreamer - calling your name?;)

@BR - thanks!

5. davebuchner

davebuchner Formula 3

Jun 1, 2005
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Dave Buchner
    There are only 2 MC Victories in South Africa - and I happen to know both owners well. They are lovely cars - and so much more driveable than the limited edition cabriolet of the same era.

6. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
    Thank you for your kind words! It is a great car.

7. Ferrari 360 CS

Ferrari 360 CS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 4, 2004
    Cape Town,SA
    Full Name:
    Jacques
    There are actually 3 in SA....

@OP: stunning car good luck with the sale.

8. SoIllFerrari

SoIllFerrari Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    CD
    Very beautiful car. I am very interested. Would you have the original accessories that came with the MCVs?

Also I would point out that most of the MCV are blue and there are definitely more than 8 in the country that are blue.

9. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
    #9 s.freid, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    Thank you! Yep, I do have everything. Spare key, toolkit, window sticker, MC Victory specific owners manuals, service records, the lot. Message me if you would like more information as well as my contact info.

I got the information regarding colors from the MC Victory registry on Maserati Life - it might not be up to date or totally accurate however the car is very rare nonetheless. My apologies if the number given above is not accurate.

10. buzzpics

buzzpics Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2013
    Frisco Tx
    I came across one of these years ago at JN Exotics (then Hawaii Ferrari I believe) in the same color combination. DAMN was it sharp. Almost got my attention more than the MC12 sitting in the showroom. Great car, hope it goes to a great owner. If it were mine, I don't think my feelings would be hurt if it didn't sell.

11. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
    #11 s.freid, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    Thank you! I'd love to see the two cars side by side - jealous.

By the way - anybody interested can feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions.

12. margarita

margarita Formula 3

Mar 20, 2011
    usa
  13. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Love it. GLWS and welcome.

14. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
    Cheers to you both

15. Thrasher

Thrasher Formula Junior

May 26, 2012
    London UK
    Beautiful car, beautiful sound...you wanna trade for a 360??? You must be mad!
    This is special and definitely more rare. You come across 360s all the time, but these ones...

CStradale yes, but standard 360 no way.

You will also loose the benefit of 2 real spare seats in the back.

16. GyllesSmyth

GyllesSmyth Karting

Apr 3, 2013
    Kirkland, Washington
    Full Name:
    CGS

This is a really beautiful car; I've seen it in person at Exotics at RTC and have always loved Maseratis.

Are you looking for certain parameters, i.e. coupe vs. spider, F1 vs. three-pedal, etc.? Not that my 360 is up for trade (if only this was a spider...), but just in case anyone here might be looking for something new and different.

GLWS!

17. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
    Again thank you both for the kind words. I love this car, i'm just ready for a little change up like we all are eventually.

As for 360 trading parameters, i'm open to just about everything. As much as I love the gated 6 speeds, I think i'd be more inclined to go with an F1 tranny this go around.

18. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
    I've gotten a few messages about the car, but so far no buyer. Don't hesitate to make me an offer! (trade or purchase)

19. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
    #19 s.freid, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    I've decided to lower the price to $59,950. This is a lot of car for the money given the rarity, condition, and aftermarket upgrades that have been put into it!

20. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
    Car is SOLD!! Traded this in for a Lotus Evora. I'm going to miss the Italian side of things no doubt, but after driving the lotus I was totally sold. Might not be as wild, but damn does it go around corners like no other.

21. davebuchner

davebuchner Formula 3

Jun 1, 2005
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Dave Buchner
    I ddint know that - I know of two up in Jhb - Greg M. and Dave G., is the other down in CT?

22. bcc

bcc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 31, 2006
    DFW Texas
    Full Name:
    Brent
    Love the Evora, Congrats.

23. bjk430

bjk430 Rookie

Nov 4, 2009
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Bryan j Klug
    Hello Spencer,

I purchased this GS from Park Place. I was wondering if you still have the cats and is so, would be willing to part with them?
    They stated they did not get them when consigned.

Best,
    Bryan

24. B R

B R F1 Rookie

Aug 31, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    B R
    Over 5 years of lurking, & now you are exposed!

25. SoIllFerrari

SoIllFerrari Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    CD
    Congratulations! It is a heck of a car. You will really love it.