Selling Ducati ST4s | FerrariChat

Selling Ducati ST4s

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by GT Jones, Sep 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GT Jones

GT Jones Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2011
    Lincoln, MA
    Full Name:
    Christian J
    #1 GT Jones, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just in time for fall touring, this 2004 ST4s in Senna Gray with red wheels is ready for adventure. Superbike performance with a comfortable position. Ohlins suspension on the 's' model is remarkably better than the usual bargain suspension on most touring bikes.
    Dealer maintained with recent belt service. Fresh synthetic oil and filter. Brand new agm battery.
    Includes lots of carbon fiber upgrades including rear hugger & chainguard, tank guard, mirrors, etc. Bright LED blinkers. Helibars and a slightly higher than stock windscreen (tinted) give a comfortable all-day riding position without wind buffeting at speed.
    I'm an old-school Superbike fan and this bike is equipped with the best pipes available for a Ducati, Fast By Ferracci. The carbon fiber mufflers provide a sweet growl at idle that lets you ease out of the driveway early mornings without annoying the neighbors yet truly lets the motor sing at higher rpm.
    Never down, the bike does wear its miles proudly and the few scrapes and scratches are highlighted in the photos.
    Always garaged, the bike is really clean with minimal oxidation.
    Factory side bags are included.
    Sargent seat in black Griptex with red piping includes removable/ adjustable passenger backrest.
    Tires have tread, but are old enough now that I'd replace them to start this season. $4000 Price INCLUDES new Bridgestone BT-023 tires installed at my local dealer. If you prefer a different tire we can sort it out.
    email for more pics and vids
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Very very sorry to have missed this deal!

Congrats on the sale!!

Let me know if ever wanted to sell your other ones!!!
    Alan

I paid 4500 for an ST3 last month, as a market comparison.
    But the Ducati ST is so rare there are never many in the market at all!!