2014 Audi S4 | FerrariChat

2014 Audi S4

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Qksilver, Mar 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #1 Qksilver, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi All,

Itching to move into a different daily - despite the fact that I leased this one to try to keep me at bay for a few years. :)

Currently have 8mos. remaining on my lease, so the spread between current value and payoff is converging. I am asking $33K.

The details
    2014 Audi
    Premium Plus
    45,000 miles
    Phantom Black Metallic over black leather with alcantara seat inserts
    Carbon Fiber trim
    Active diff
    19" 'Peeler' wheels
    Blind-spot alert
    H&R OE Springs + 10mm spacers (I think they're 10, might be 15)
    all books, keys, tools
    Classiche certification/red book :)) making sure you're still reading)

In my ownership from new, the car has performed flawlessly and has been extraordinarily satisfying. With 333 supercharged horsepower and a tremendously flexible double-clutch gearbox, the S4 is ranks as of the most fun smaller sedans delivered to the United States, until the Giulia made an appearance, that is.

The only flaws I can think of are slight curb-rash on a few wheels and that the car is on my blizzaks (which are insane in the winter, but you'll need summer tires). Anybody who knows me knows that I'm fastidious with my cars. I ceramic coated it when I got it and subsequently maintained CarPro Reload (albeit it did go through a couple car washes when the cleanliness situation was dire). The interior looks tremendous. The car shows like a 15k mile example.

I'll be saddened to see it go, but it's time to move on to the next adventure in my car-guy journey. I have it on ebay for $33.9k, but putting it out there at $33.2K for my fellow Fchatters.

-Joe
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #2 Qksilver, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Interior pictures taken on an impromptu whim on Sunday AM - a testament to the consistent condition of the car (also taken on an iPhone 7 plus, which has an excellent camera, FYI). In the view through the passenger side, the CF looks as though it's yellowing - that's just the sun; It's flawless. Personally, I think Audi does some of the best aesthetic CF in the biz.

3. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    I really like these S4's. They are so much fun with the manual gear box, especially the later ones with auto rev-matching. Not this car, but this is still a nice machine. Should give someone some great miles. GLWS!

4. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Thanks Vince! I really have enjoyed it - it's a fantastic daily. I'm just being irrational and rationalizing a move to something else. :)

5. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    Yup. I have a manual that I will never sell. Best all-around DD I have ever owned. These are fantastic cars! GLWS

6. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Hopefully a Guilia Quad. :)

7. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I am bullish on the Guilia, and excited to check out a friend's when it's delivered, but I'm going back in time a little bit (not too much - just enough to be devoid of ergonomic tech for the most part) and looking for a manual 996tt coupe.

-Joe

8. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Beautiful car, GLWS

9. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Great car and great owner. GLWS, Joe!

10. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    In reviewing my original post - I noticed a discrepancy in pricing. I initially said $33k, then $33.2k.

For that reason, I shall reprice to $32.2.

Thank you!

Thanks Ryan. Might consider a nice Volvo to replace ;)

11. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Whoa whoa whoa. Slow your roll there, broski. I know you want to upgrade your dd but let's not get crazy. Next thing you know you will be showing up to the track with said family sled and turning heads with your fast Swedish laps...

12. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I've been training all my life for this moment. Bring on the moose; I'm ready.