2001 911 Carrera 4 | FerrariChat

2001 911 Carrera 4

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Piper, May 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    #1 Piper, May 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I searched for this 911 for over a year. It had to be a red for my son, tan or darker brown for me, convertible for my daughter and automatic for my wife. And it had to have full leather, which is really rare in a base model. The interior is cinnamon, which is already rare, but it's also full leather from the visors on down. Now my daughter is complaining that the red is too red and the car is too small. She loved both of my granturismos, and there's a good target car on the market now. I've just sorted this 911 very, very well. IMS service, main seal, oil/air separator, plugs, coils, water pump, overflow, cv boots. New top. this Carrera 4 is 70k miles young. Fresh rubber, fresh brakes. Then the airbox under the dash needed replacing, did that too. Very expensive. Updated Kenwood head unit, have new speakers and amp ready to go in. I'm in for about $31k. Car also comes with another set of very rare 993 GT2 hollow twist wheels, which also have fresh rubber.

Anyone wanna talk?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login