Iso A3C | FerrariChat

Iso A3C

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by velocetwo, Aug 2, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    #1 velocetwo, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. philt68

philt68 Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2008
    new york city
    i love this car...i wish i'd had the money to buy one when they were (relatively) inexpensive!

3. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    Stunning car wow! Love it.

4. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

i love these cars. bill cotter has a race car like that. it is soooooooo kewel.

5. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    #5 velocetwo, Aug 3, 2011
  6. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    "must think of baseball.....must think of baseball.....must think of baseball.....must think of baseball......"

Ready to go.....where??

7. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Ferrari 308 Vetro F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    Great, like the Bizzarrini's

8. pascal2012

pascal2012 Karting
    BANNED

Nov 28, 2012
    This car is NOT a ISO A3C, why you try to promote fake car ?
    Continuation car is a joke, car is a replica, copy, fake
    Why you try to fool people ?

9. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    Not Bizzarrini- Iso, made with all Iso parts and approved by Piero Rivolta.

10. pascal2012

pascal2012 Karting
    BANNED

Nov 28, 2012
    All Ferrari 250 GTO/SWB/ replica , fake are made with all Ferrari parts.
    Why you promote theses fakes cars ? Theses cars have new chassis made in 2012.

11. Jota 5084

Jota 5084 Formula 3

May 18, 2006
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Eric Andersson
    Dear Mr O.,

Read the ad carefully one more time.

"One of only four continuation cars built to exacting standards by former Iso employees in Italy. Virtually identical to originals built in 1964"

Joke? Fake? Fool people?

12. pascal2012

pascal2012 Karting
    BANNED

Nov 28, 2012
    Continuation cars DONT EXSIST !! only in your imagination ! and my name is Pascal
    I understand that the american community for Iso/Bizz is behind this scam, but the truth will be soon everywhere as this car is a NEW CAR, built in Italy, NEW Chassis made in 2012 and if you use papers from 1964 dont means that the car is from 1964. A investigation from customs are on his way

13. pascal2012

pascal2012 Karting
    BANNED

Nov 28, 2012
    People involve in this are already involve in fake P538 and FAKE importation, they lie to the US customs about everythings
    The proofs are already on internet, do your home work please
    Google Gerd Eckstein P538 and you will see everythings already

14. pascal2012

pascal2012 Karting
    BANNED

Nov 28, 2012
    Gerd Eckstein - Profil de l'importateure | Import Genius
    ?Marcel Keulers, Marcel Keulers trading partners, main products, latest transactions?- Greatexportimport.com

Now, if you read the official book Bizzarrini, everythings was explain a few years ago.
    Ghost cars have been imported by lying at the US customs, they lie about year construction, provenance of the cars, value and denomination. A Car built in 1998 cannot be named Bizzarrini and cannot be imported as a car built as 1965.

Now, if you think that this behaviour is good for America, it s your opinion but if a kid is hurt by theses cars who are not allow to be on the road, you will face the reality

15. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    Pascal Almost any car built in numbers under 200 can be registered in the United States. In California it's called a special makes vehicle. As an example there are thousands of fiberglass Cobras registered in CA. Further proof is all of the custom hot rods that are built and driven in the USA. Even new cars can be brought over, like Morgans. Some companies can avoid issued by not having engines in them when they ship, so there are many ways to import cars in the USA.

Even modern cars that were never imported into the USA can be imported as long as the owner does not sell them in the USA.

It seems to me these huge concerns you have are problems that the countries of Europe have.

16. pascal2012

pascal2012 Karting
    BANNED

Nov 28, 2012
    If you read the customs reports, theses cars was imported with falses chassis number and denomination

17. pascal2012

pascal2012 Karting
    BANNED

Nov 28, 2012
    Bizzarrini P538 [Archive] - The Varedo Group
    Activity Stream - The Varedo Group › ... › Showroom - Traduire cette pageGerd Eckstein. 10-03-2012, 06:36 PM. LeMans replica. It is not a "replica". Around 2007/08 Giotto Bizzarrini himself built about 5 of the P538 LeMans versions.

Gerd Eckstein have bought recreations/replica P538, called P538 LeMans,he claim that the car is not a replica because the name is P538 LeMans( as you see everythings in done to confuse honest people ) built after 2005, but now on the import papers, the car denomination, year construction have been change.
    Then Gerd bought a replica and import it as the real things, what is the name for this ?
    SCAM

18. procure95

procure95 Formula Junior

Dec 17, 2006
    PA, USA
    Full Name:
    Giovanni (John)
    Subject: SCAM Iso Bizzarrini by the ISOBIZZ Club USA

BE CAREFULL as

a association of crooks have imported in USA fake Bizzarrini P538, cars who have been built between 1998 and 2008. Theses cars have been imported to USA with fake invoice, fake chassis number, fake valuation and all this scam is to fool a collector. They try now to do the same things with new car built in 2012 like ISO and claim that cars built in 1965.
    The SCAM is organised by Gerd Eckstein, Mike Clarke, Jack de Hartog and others crooks
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/other-italian/332439-iso-a3c.html
    Gerd Eckstein - Profil de l'importateure | Import Genius
    ?Marcel Keulers, Marcel Keulers trading partners, main products, latest transactions?- Greatexportimport.com
    Please report to the police if you have been the victim of theses people.

19. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Pascal, I think your tone is argumentative and inflammatory. Be careful, as your behavior could be construed as flaming/trolling, and rules violations can and often do result in a ban.

Besides, I don't see what you're getting so riled up about. The website where these cars are offered for sale clearly describes them as new cars built on new chassis:

You ask why they promote "these fakes," well I would guess the answer is that there's a market for them. Not much different than promoting breast implants, now is it?

So calm down and stop trying to incite a flame war. We get that you don't like fake/reproduction/replica/recreation/continuation cars. Some people do; so to each his own.

20. AlfettaGTV

AlfettaGTV Karting

Nov 6, 2007
    A Coruna, Spain
    Full Name:
    Alvaro Seco
    He Who Cannot Be Named is back again...

21. pascal2012

pascal2012 Karting
    BANNED

Nov 28, 2012
    The problem is that, we call them and they said that they give papers from 1965 and that theses cars can be imported as 1965 cars even if they are not. If you look the importation papers of the P538, they have imported cars with FAKE chassis number and fake denomination and fake years of construction. I was thinking that it will good for the community to known about theses wrong actions.
    If somebody was doing the same thing with Ferrari 250 SWB and putting fake chassis to import them, everybody will be happy to heard it

22. pascal2012

pascal2012 Karting
    BANNED

Nov 28, 2012
    #23 pascal2012, Feb 20, 2013
  23. DenisC

DenisC Formula 3

Oct 11, 2009
    The DMV is no help, a buddy of mine bought a RMR GT40 (kit) from Michigan (IIRC) and the registrations say 66 GT40. Tried to change them when he registered and insured it here and was told that it could be changed but complicated. (Not worth the effort and he thinks it's funny)

24. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    The DMV does not care about these things. When I bought my '63 250 GTE, it was registered as a '65 (1963 was the last year of production). I jumped through a ton of hoops to get it changed, including obtaining letters from both Ferrari SpA. and Dick Merritt at the Department of Transportation (a well-known Ferrari afficianado, by the way). In the end, I gave up and left it as is. I wonder if the current owner has had better luck with the Colorado DMV?