Burned otu Bizz Strada from 2012--was it a bargain at 46K? | FerrariChat

Burned otu Bizz Strada from 2012--was it a bargain at 46K?

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by bitzman, Apr 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Here's a Bizzarrini GT5300 strada that has hit a bit of a rough patch.

I just found the pictures on the net today so sorry for the delay since this car was offered. I don't think the car is burned that bad. I am more concerned about frame damage. Who else thinks this was a deal at $46,000 USD? Was it bought? Has it been repaired? Does anyone know the chassis number and what country it was registered in?

2. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
  3. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    On this website
    An Affordable Bizzarrini GT 5300 For Sale

Now after sending it to an Iso Rivolta owner, I told him that a fast way to estore it would be to pirate all the suspension, engine, gearbox etc. parts from a Rivolta, though ensuring a more worthy car keeps running and gets back on the road or tracetrack.

He thought it would be a shame to take parts froma Rivolta that could keep going just to keep this Bitz going.

who is right? I mean the only alternative is to hand make some of the parts for the Bizzarrini that could easily be found on the Rivolta, and there are probably some rusty Rivoltas not worth restoring compared to this Bitz.

When I got to the part about that's my twin brother's raison d'etre, spare parts for me, he hung up...