Simon Moore -- The Magnificent Monopostos | FerrariChat

Simon Moore -- The Magnificent Monopostos

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by superleggera, Jul 13, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. superleggera

superleggera Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Dry Heat, AZ
    #1 superleggera, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    For those of you who have Simon Moore's books on The Legendary 2.3 and The Immortal 2.9 -- you have probably been waiting many years for this last in his series on the Alfa Romeo Monopostos themselves (I have multiple copies of all his books at work/home -- inevitably the shop copy has more wear given regular use):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All

My book on the 1923-1951 Grand Prix Alfas is finally at the printers in Singapore and the proofs have been approved. Some details are attached [see PDF below] and the book should be available in late September, although I will have flown in a few copies for the Goodwood Revival to promote it there.

As you may know, I financed the book myself so I am hoping to sell as many as possible directly to you as customers rather than through wholesalers or retailers who take a significant margin.

If you are interested, please E mail me at [email protected]. I intend to deliver as many books as possible to UK addresses myself (when I can also sign them) and I will also be making a trip to France, Italy, Switzerland and the Benelux in early October to deliver copies.

Preferred payment is via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) in all major currencies (I will provide bank account details) or by cheque on a UK bank in pounds or on a French bank in Euros.

Best wishes

Simon Moore
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    Great news...That is an expensive book but based on his past books worth every pound!!