Alfa GTV 3.0 and 4c | FerrariChat

Alfa GTV 3.0 and 4c

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by Ferrari 360 CS, Nov 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari 360 CS

Ferrari 360 CS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 4, 2004
    Cape Town,SA
    Full Name:
    Jacques
    #1 Ferrari 360 CS, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Took my GTV out to meet its younger cousin. The 4C is simply incredible in everyway, it really does feel like a mini Ferrari to me, the sense of occasion is definitely there and the way it sticks to the road is amazing. You get out of the car having experienced an astonishing car, you can feel the lack of weight.

One thing it doesn't have though is the musical Busso V6, an American friend of mine was recently in SA and took him for a spin in the GTV and he mentioned how sad it was America was denied this car.

Its true the Busso is an old engine, even in 2000 when this GTV crossed the production line but the response and the howl it has when extended is truly special. Its tractable too but capable of screaming to 7000 rpm and really encourages you to drive, the gearbox is precise and throttle response is electric. My car has GTA wheels a few suspension mods but with the super quick (2.2 turns lock to lock) steering you can drive the car a bit like a go cart.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login