Ferrari blueprints/design drawings 1947-1967 | FerrariChat

Ferrari blueprints/design drawings 1947-1967

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by tongascrew, Apr 1, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tongascrew

tongascrew F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2006
    tewksbury
    Full Name:
    george burgess
    I am looking for these for this period for the road and road racing cars. No Formula cars.I have a collection of just over 1200 books, magazines, period photographs and historical documents and individual files on 1182 Ferrari s/n starting with 01C for what I call "The Ferrari Golden Years 1946-1967". I am now looking to add blueprints and design drawings from the period.I already have a few and am looking for more.I realize these are difficult to find. In some cases copies have not been properly stored and suffer various degrees of fading.I may be interested in these also.I would like to receive recent photos of any items to be considered.Once a price has been agreed to I will request a Paypal invoice from the seller in order to complete the sale.Have a look around and see what you can find.You can contact me at [email protected]. I am also regular contributor to Ferrari Chat here in the USA with the signature of "tongascrew" Regards tongascrew