Iso S4 & Fidia windshield notice | FerrariChat

Iso S4 & Fidia windshield notice

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by SilverThunder, Jul 25, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SilverThunder

SilverThunder Rookie

Sep 21, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Maurice
    After a lot of searching I have decided to have a new windshield made for a client's Fidia I'm restoring. I now have to decide how many I have made, only one is not cost efficient. The price of the finished version will run around $2000 at my shop in Los Angeles, CA; the final price will be known once all transactions have taken place and the crate sits here at my place. Of course the higher the production run the lower I can sell them. I have three US clients lined up who have ordered one and wonder if anyone else is interested in having one made. They are laminated as original; thickness can not be exactly as original because of DOT concerns but they will get it as close as possible. The tint and logo will be similar as the original examples I have sent them.

Anyone interested in one contact me here or email me privately through my sites Home - Memory Lane Automotive ServicesMemory Lane Automotive Services. or GRAND TOURING USA - Exotic car parts. The order will go ahead anyway, this might just be a great opportunity for owners who have been looking for this for a long time. Like me.

Maurice Mentens