Custom coffin spoke wheels for my lancia stratos | FerrariChat

Custom coffin spoke wheels for my lancia stratos

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by philt68, Oct 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. philt68

philt68 Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2008
    new york city
    does anyone know a good wheel place that could make me a set of rims in the states? or is there anyone making them already? i need 9's (or maybe 10's) in the back, 8 in the front...

thanks!

2. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Gandini was a genius. He, Giugaro & Fiorvanti were all born w/i a few months of each other in 1938. Amazing.

3. philt68

philt68 Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2008
    new york city
  4. sp1der

sp1der F1 Rookie

Jan 10, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Simon Ashley
    Order them from Mr Fiat

5. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Who makes them for Hawk, or for the guys who put them on the Michelotto 308 'replicas'? Maybe good places to look...

6. hyenahf

hyenahf F1 Rookie

May 25, 2004
    Agreed... 10's are rare and hard to find. best to make batch and im sure you will sell the extra's in a heart beat.

try marvic in italy. these are wonderful, im sure they have access to the original campys or better yet the revamp tecnomagesios to build a 9 or 10 or 11 which i believe were all campy sizes at one tome. Stratos | Marvic

im have a hunch that many of the outfits that offer mg coffin spokes with the high $$$ are made from them.

7. hyenahf

hyenahf F1 Rookie

May 25, 2004
    compomotive use to make them as i recall. i dont think they are still around.

8. sp1der

sp1der F1 Rookie

Jan 10, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Simon Ashley
    Compomotive went bump so there are no Hawk wheels anymore, I spoke with the owner at Race Retro and it seems the receivers broke up some of the tooling so could be a while to get re-instated, the other options seem to be;

Marvic - 8"/12"
    Mr Fiat is advertising some forged alloy Coffin spokes in 8" 10" and 12"
    Listerbell but these are 16" and 17" rim diameter made by image wheels in the UK
    I think Udo Sparwald in Germany can supply wheels but not sure of the source or sizes that may be available
    Alfaholics - think these are probably Marvic just being re-sold

9. hyenahf

hyenahf F1 Rookie

May 25, 2004
  10. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

What about Lister? No one has mentioned them.