6.30 Record run for Zonda Revolucion. | FerrariChat

6.30 Record run for Zonda Revolucion.

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by Bas, Nov 13, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    simply awesome. The Zonda picked up the the Macca F1 left off.

How long before a Zonda is a $10 million collectable.

2. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    It's a track only car, but still mighty impressive. I'm kind of more impressed that we have superhuman drivers out there who can drive these rockets all out on a demanding track like the Nürburgring/Nordschleife...

Normal Zonda's are going up 100-300.000 Euro each year. There are tons of Zonda fans out there, maybe in the millions. If mere Nissan R32 GT-Rs double in price when they are importable (after 25 years for the US market?), the Zonda will definitely see the same price hike in years to come. I've seen plenty of Amercian Huayra owners on different social media lusting after the Zonda but they can't have one.

I have no doubt in my mind that it will be the next F1 type collectible. If I had a million Euros today for safe retirement investment, a Zonda F would be it!

3. Tenney

Tenney F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 21, 2001
    A LeMans OA win might give it a boost?

4. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Great record. Mr Pagani knows how to make a really great car.

5. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Zonda's are still available at the moment, so tough to say.

Had they been US legal I'm sure they'd sell 3x as many. Most Zonda's for sale are quite slow moving, too. Why? I think because the market is mostly financially motivated, so cars with a proven history and importable to the States (such as Ferrari 250's, 275s, Mclaren F1 etc) are an easier sell.