FS: Custom Sig Sauer P220 Elite Stainless TB Cerakote Gray Guns Competition | FerrariChat

FS: Custom Sig Sauer P220 Elite Stainless TB Cerakote Gray Guns Competition

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Robb, Feb 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    #1 Robb, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have a beautiful Full-Size Sig Sauer P220 Elite Stainless in 45 ACP DA/SA with the de-cocker and desirable beaver tail for sale. These were limited and you will not find them available often if at all. It is a custom pistol with a Dark Bronze Cerakote Finish. It has a stainless steel frame MADE in GERMANY – not New Hampshire so it handles recoil better than anything and will last through anything you throw at it. It is in new condition with five rounds through it for testing only. Never carried in a holster. I am the original owner. Serial # G 525-158. Have a look at the photos. You’ll notice it is a safe queen and well taken care of. It is the perfect full-size 45 caliber service weapon. It has a brand new Threaded Barrel for use with a screw-on silencer / suppressor. It has also had a custom extended magazine release button for easier to hit reloads with your thumb.

The pistol includes black Factory aluminum grips installed, a spare set of Factory FDE Combat Grips, instructions, two 8 round magazines, and cable lock with matching plastic box. I am also including a matching Raven concealment Kydex holster and double magazine holder. This is a $300 value and will save you another 2-3 month wait for a custom order from them. They are the best of the best for secure kydex holsters and they are THE most expensive out there. I am also including a takedown tool from the sig factory and a new take-down mat showing the parts and their proper assembly. These will add another $50 savings to the package. I am happy to email you more detailed photos.

Invested in the Pistol is over $2,400.00 Price is 1,799.00 plus actual shipping of your choice.

Shipped from my FFL holder to yours for actual shipping cost and preference. This is likely US Postal Priority Mail with 2-day service for around $20. I will pay my FFL his transfer fees. You will be responsible for any fees with your FFL. I accept a bank check, US Postal Money Order or “discrete” paypal purchase with 3% fee added for credit cards there. Email me with any questions at [email protected] and thanks for your interest.

The sig trigger out of the box is normally not very smooth or light so you are likely to go to a gunsmith to refine the smoothness and weight of the pull – especially if you are serious about getting the most accuracy out of the pistol and want your Sig to be at its best. Otherwise you would have just bought a Glock.

This pistol has returned from Gray Guns in Oregon – who are the master gunsmiths for Sig Sauer and custom work. They are famous for their work and it took 60 days waiting in the cue because they are so sought after. You can find them at Grayguns by Bruce Gray | SIG Sauer, HK, 1911 Custom Firearm Gunsmith

They installed a brand new front Tru-Glow tritium green fiber optic night sights with bright green dot on the front with green glow dots rear. They also put the pistol through their most expensive “Enhanced Leverage Competition Package” at a cost of $450 which they are NO LONGER OFFERING due to their limited time and resources. But it is the best you can get. So if you always wanted one of their specials – get one of the last right here. Here is what they say about the work:

“This is our premier competition-only package and includes all the obsessively performed smoothing, tuning, springing and short reset work of our basic Competition Short Reset Package (CSR) with the addition of several features. The heart of the Grayguns ELCP is a specially engineered version of our P-Series Precision Intermediate Trigger (P-SPIT), which permits us to dramatically reduce the DA and SA pulls without compromising factory sear engagements, safety system values, or ignition reliability. 6.5-7lb DA and 2.5-3lb SA pull weights are typical, depending on the model.

The P-SPIT’s internal fitted over-travel stop is not externally visible to comply with production-division rules, and the SA pre-travel stop reduces the free slack takeup in single action mode by approximately 50 percent. The trigger face has been carefully designed for perfect comfort and control. This package also eliminates free-slack take up at the beginning of the DA stroke. The hammer will start moving as soon as the trigger is pressed and the entire DA pull will be dead-smooth, ultra-light and free of stacking and objectionable overt-travel.
    This package will only be performed on guns with standard length solid (non-MIM) triggers. If your gun has a short or MIM trigger we can usually supply the required barstock standard length trigger. If you are worried about trigger reach we can modify the standard length trigger into an intermediate trigger as described in the additional options section.”
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    #2 Robb, Feb 27, 2015
  3. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    #3 Robb, Feb 27, 2015
  4. FiveLiterEater96

FiveLiterEater96 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2005
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Andrew
  5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Wow, nice sidearm. Shame we can't own them in the UK or that would be perfect

6. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I do appreciate that there was nothing mean-spirited in those posts but they were P&R and this is the Classifieds so I had to remove them.

Nice-looking gun. :)

All the best,
    Andrew.