Incredible 1960's Corgi Aston Martin DB5 Corgi Toy with Working Ejector Seat | FerrariChat

Incredible 1960's Corgi Aston Martin DB5 Corgi Toy with Working Ejector Seat

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by so_choice, Jul 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. so_choice

so_choice Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #1 so_choice, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Offering an incredible 1960s Corgi Aston Martin DB5 Aston Martin toy car.

The best part of this rare toy is the working ejector seat that launches the original plastic figure out the hatch in the roof. The original passenger "baddie" figure is included and very rare (it's extremely small and most would have been lost). There is also a switch causing the bumpers and guns to pop out the front grille. I believe that the screen in the back should raise and lower, but it appears to be stuck and I will not attempt this.

Condition: Paint is in excellent condition for its age. Not 100% perfect and does have some light wear, but no major chips or flaws to report. There are some cracks in the rubber tires but they are still well attached and the car rolls freely. DOES NOT include the original box but reproductions and originals are likely available elsewhere.

Asking $250 shipped with tracking within North America. Happy to ship worldwide at extra cost but note that tracking overseas can be very expensive.

Local buyers are welcome to inspect in person in the midtown Toronto area. Feel free to DM with any questions.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 123howie

123howie F1 World Champ

Jul 3, 2014
    El Segundo CA
    Full Name:
    Howie
    For the toy collector this is a great deal in nice condition.

3. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

My brother had one when we were kids. All gone with the hot wheels, aroura race sets, corgi, matchbox and all the other stuff we tossed. I do have one hot wheels car from 68, a firebird convertible missing one wheel.

4. so_choice

so_choice Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #4 so_choice, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017