Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Classifieds - Individuals Only > Other Parts & Collectibles

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #141  
Old 05-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Request to change Alfas to vertical banners. I wasn't sure of which one so I did both.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ALF2 (300 x 600).jpg (65.0 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg ALF3 (300 x 600).jpg (38.4 KB, 179 views)
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #142  
Old 05-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
For the Giulia Quadrifoglio!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ALFA-GUILIA-QUADRIFOGLIO (240 x 600).jpg (40.3 KB, 160 views)
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 05-07-2017, 03:06 PM
LARRYH's Avatar
F1 Rookie
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: virginia usa
Posts: 3,501
My Garage
do you have a 599GTO banner .. really like the two (F12 and 550 barchetta ) you did earlier.
LarryH
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 05-07-2017, 07:37 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by LARRYH View Post
do you have a 599GTO banner .. really like the two (F12 and 550 barchetta ) you did earlier.
LarryH
Hi Larry! I really enjoyed working on those two. Glad that you are enjoying them. No GTO
yet, but that can be rectified! What's your pleasure, horizontal or vertical?
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #145  
Old 05-07-2017, 07:47 PM
LARRYH's Avatar
F1 Rookie
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: virginia usa
Posts: 3,501
My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dincenzo View Post
Hi Larry! I really enjoyed working on those two. Glad that you are enjoying them. No GTO
yet, but that can be rectified! What's your pleasure, horizontal or vertical?
they both look good but I think vertical would work good for this..with red car black roof ...
if you can....I believe was the brochure car colors...but see what you can come up with
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 05-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by LARRYH View Post
they both look good but I think vertical would work good for this..with red car black roof ...
if you can....I believe was the brochure car colors...but see what you can come up with
Sounds good! I'll post and send you a PM in a day or two!
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 05-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Westchester NY
Full Name: SB
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dincenzo View Post
For the Giulia Quadrifoglio!
thanks looks good...
once the other banner arrives I will make a decision...
thank you again!
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 05-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Baracca View Post
thanks looks good...
once the other banner arrives I will make a decision...
thank you again!
Sounds good. Just sent the other banner to the printer!
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 05-13-2017, 04:24 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by LARRYH View Post
they both look good but I think vertical would work good for this..with red car black roof ...
if you can....I believe was the brochure car colors...but see what you can come up with
Here ya' go LARRYH, the 599 GTO!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 599GTOA (240 x 600).jpg (26.0 KB, 116 views)
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 05-15-2017, 05:45 PM
LARRYH's Avatar
F1 Rookie
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: virginia usa
Posts: 3,501
My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dincenzo View Post
Here ya' go LARRYH, the 599 GTO!
I will send a Pm
Reply With Quote
  #151  
Old 05-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Westchester NY
Full Name: SB
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dincenzo View Post
Here ya' go LARRYH, the 599 GTO!
now that looks nice!...could you do something similar for the Quadrifoglio?
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 05-15-2017, 06:48 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Baracca View Post
now that looks nice!...could you do something similar for the Quadrifoglio?
Sure! By the way, your other banner arrived from the printer this afternoon. I will send
it out in the morning and PM you with the tracking info.
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #153  
Old 05-15-2017, 06:57 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Las Vegas
Full Name: Scott
Posts: 210
Wow you do some nice work. I went through all the pages and only saw one for a lotus. Have you done anything that wasn't distressed for a Lotus?
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 05-15-2017, 07:29 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Westchester NY
Full Name: SB
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dincenzo View Post
Sure! By the way, your other banner arrived from the printer this afternoon. I will send
it out in the morning and PM you with the tracking info.
Thanks very much!!
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 05-15-2017, 10:17 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotaz View Post
Wow you do some nice work. I went through all the pages and only saw one for a lotus. Have you done anything that wasn't distressed for a Lotus?
Thanks Scott. I did a Lotus banner last year. I'll look through my files and post it.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 05-17-2017, 10:11 AM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotaz View Post
Wow you do some nice work. I went through all the pages and only saw one for a lotus. Have you done anything that wasn't distressed for a Lotus?
This is the one I did last year. He owned an Esprit, but the model name could easily be changed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LOTUS1 (240 x 600).jpg (38.9 KB, 71 views)
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 05-17-2017, 07:57 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Baracca View Post
now that looks nice!...could you do something similar for the Quadrifoglio?
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ALFAQUAD1 (240 x 600).jpg (23.7 KB, 50 views)
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 05-18-2017, 10:37 AM
Karting
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Las Vegas
Full Name: Scott
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dincenzo View Post
This is the one I did last year. He owned an Esprit, but the model name could easily be changed.
I like it. I have an Evora and the back ground I would like in red instead of green but keep the Lotus "badge" the same. What's the cost?
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 05-18-2017, 03:51 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotaz View Post
I like it. I have an Evora and the back ground I would like in red instead of green but keep the Lotus "badge" the same. What's the cost?
The total would be $160.00. If that works, PM me an email adress and your shipping address
and I'll send you an invoice.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LOTUS2 (240 x 600).jpg (39.2 KB, 29 views)
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 05-19-2017, 03:22 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Full Name: Adrian
Posts: 1,982
Something a little different. I created this logo for the 308/328 GTB.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 308-LOGO (800 x 320).jpg (51.5 KB, 18 views)
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 PM.


FerrariChat.com has no association with Ferrari S.p.A.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.