Focal Solid 4 Amp in Ferrari Red 4 chanel | FerrariChat

Focal Solid 4 Amp in Ferrari Red 4 chanel

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by captglen, Sep 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. captglen

captglen Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2007
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Full Name:
    Glenn L.
    #1 captglen, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    For sale is a Focal Solid 4 Amp in Ferrari Red.
    Everything works perfectly and had this in my Ferrari for about 2 years.
    Reg price was 529.99 and this unit is no longer avaliable
    Here are the specs and a some testimonials
    Email [email protected] with any questions
    orcall 610-788-2123

I will take 275.00 and include shipping in the USA

Features
    High-pass filter 50 - 150Hz (12dB/oct)
    Low-pass filter 50 - 150Hz (12dB/oct)
    Remote control yes
    Maximum cross section of speaker wires 10mm2 7 AWG
    Fuse(s) 2 x 25A
    Nominal power measured at 14.4V continuously into 4 Ohms THD + N more than or equal to 1 percent 4 x 75W
    Input impedance 20 kOhms
    Damping factor at 4 Ohms 50 to 1kHz
    Signal/Noise ratio (RMS) 100dB (A)
    Frequency response 10Hz - 60kHz
    Input sensitivity 0.2 to 5V
    Maximum cross section of power cables 35mm2 - 2 AWG
    Protections Short circuit, Thermal overload,Overvoltage,Polarity reversal
    Dimensions (HxWxD) 45x300x200 mm
    Signal/Noise ratio (1 Watt output) 80dB (A)
    Nominal power measured at 14.4V continuously into 2 Ohms THD + N more than 1percent 4 x 100W
    THD + N at 4Ohms 0.02 percent at 1kHz
    Power in bridged mode measured at 14.4V continuously into 4 Ohms THD + N more than 1 percent 2 x 200W

Focal makes sure that nothing stands in the way of your music, especially your amplifier. Each Focal Solid amp features low-noise inputs that let you connect to almost any receiver — even your factory stereo. Available in black or red, this clean-looking, unassuming amp features an aluminum chassis that disperses heat efficiently, so it runs cool even when you're pushing your system hard.
    The four-channel Solid 4 amp puts out 75 watts RMS per channel to your front and rear speakers, or you can send 200 watts RMS each to a pair of subwoofers, giving your bass some real impact. You can also bridge the rear channels to power one sub, then use the front channels to drive a set of full-range speakers. A wired remote lets you adjust gain on the fly. High- and low-pass filters shape amplifier output to match your speakers, your vehicle, and your music.
    The amp's ultra-high frequency response brings out all the overtones that add realism to your music. Short-circuit, over-current, and thermal overload protection circuits ensure that this full-range amp will reproduce your music with breathtaking realism for years to come.
    Features:
    Solid Series Amplifiers: The Focal Solid 4 amplifier is part of the Solid series of amplifiers, which feature AB-class amplification for excellent sound quality. Their all-aluminum chassis efficiently dissipates heat to protect the amp from thermal overload. The compact size makes the amp easier to install in tight places. The front-mounted connections and top-mounted controls are easily accessible for a clean installation.
    Top-mounted Controls: The amplifier has controls conveniently mounted on the top panel under a removable cover. There are two sets of controls: the top row for channels 1 and 2 (front), and the bottom row for channels 3 and 4 (rear).
    Front-mounted Terminals: The Solid 4 has all of the cable connections on the front of the amplifier for a clean installation.
    Protection Circuitry: The Solid 4 amplifier employs the following protection circuits: short circuit, thermal overload, over voltage, polarity reversal.

Reviews:

Straightforward installation. Very clean sound. Very happy with my purchase. I am running a set of Focal 165 VR's off two channels and one channel is bridged to a JL Audio 12 W 1. This is installed in a regular cab pickup.
    This system sounds better than systems I have had in the past with much more money invested.
    Granted I spent much more time on the install with Dynamat, excellent patch cables and speaker wire
    but very pleased with the sound quality.

2. Really a nice amp. This was my first attempt at installing an amp.
    A bit more labor intensive than just changing out speakers.
    I've got another one just like it that I'll be installing in my son's car this weekend.
    After installing the first one in my vehicle, I don't anticipate any problems with this installation..
    Great Sound
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. captglen

captglen Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2007
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Full Name:
    Glenn L.
  3. captglen