1:18 and a few other scales | FerrariChat

1:18 and a few other scales

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by 360gtracer, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360gtracer

360gtracer Formula 3

May 18, 2004
    #1 360gtracer, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My collection here is not as impressive as 285Ferrari's, but just a few that I'd like to find new homes for. I don't have the shelf space that I had, or anticipated, here in the new house as in the old, so have to thin the collection, keeping what's most important to me.

In the first photo, the Enzo (middle left) and the TR ("middle" right) are NO LONGER AVAILABLE. (If you're dying for an Enzo, I *might* still have another around, but would have to dig through lots of boxes to find it.)

In the second photo, the SS100 is NO LONGER AVAILABLE. The black car is a Triumph Spitfire.

In the third photo, the 250 GTO (upper right) is 1:43-ish (Corgi), the rest are 1:24. The Daytona model is fine, but the box is ugly, having been exposed to heat and smoke in our house fire a couple of years back.

I'll let these go pretty cheap (thinking $10 or $15), but ask that you do the research for shipping costs to your particular ZIP code (I'm not in the shipping/receiving business). Make me an offer w/ shipping included - chances are, I'll accept.

FYI - I also have several models which sustained serious damage in the house fire. They are: Jaguar SS100 (silver), Jaguar XK-8 (BRG), Jaguar E-Type roadster (red), Ferrari F2007 200th win (China) with all the wins printed on the base (not entirely convinced yet that I'll let this one go...), Burago 250 TR, VW concept car (black), and a bunch of small scale diecast planes (from Wright Flyer to F-16). If anyone has any use for these, just pay shipping and they're yours.

Questions? FYI - PayPal works for me.

Thank you!

-gp
    Image Unavailable, Please Login