TUDOR United Sportscar Racing Suite Party at Indy July 25, 2014 | FerrariChat

TUDOR United Sportscar Racing Suite Party at Indy July 25, 2014

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by SMS, Jul 17, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    This is our 3rd annual Day at the Track Fundraiser. Past events have been excellent and have met some great FC folks there. Combine this hospitality while at the track with the breakfast and car corral promoted in a North Central forum section thread by Brian H and you'd have an awesome day at Indy. Here are the details.

(I have a printed flyer I can email out as well if you request one as well)

INDIANAPOLIS BRICKYARD GRAND PRIX RACING PARTY/FUNDRAISER JULY 25, 2014

Greetings race fans. We are getting set for the 3RD annual Charity Day at the Track for the IMSA TUDOR United Sportscar Championship (formerly Grand-AM) Road Racing series event at Indianapolis with Hunt Construction Group and Midwest Sports Car Club on FRIDAY, JULY 25, 2014. Last year we had a fantastic outing that benefitted the American Heart Association thru the generous ticket purchasing of the attendees.

To attend this fun, casual event simply purchase your all inclusive race day tickets for $150 per person. Activities on track and in our suite start at 9 am and run all day thru the 2hr 45 min feature race that starts at 5:40 pm, so you can participate as your schedule allows. NASCAR practice sessions will share the venue with the road race series in the morning and be part of the day’s events. Both the oval and the road course will be in use this day.

Our event is structured to raise funds and awareness for the American Heart Association while having a great time with friends, family and business associates. Your cost includes entrance to the track, access to our luxury Tower Terrace Hospitality Suite, garage and pit access, meet and greet opportunities with drivers in the suite, and lunch and food thru the race.

Please RSVP to me, and make payment arrangements via check payable to Hunt Construction Group and mail to:

Hunt Construction Group, Inc.
    2450 S Tibbs Ave.
    Indianapolis, In 46241
    Attn: Race Outing

If you are new to the IMSA TUDOR Road Racing Association series, visit IMSA | TUDOR United SportsCar Championship for more information about the series and the cars.

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!

Bill Sewall
    [email protected]
    317-777-9544

2. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    What a bargin. Wish I could come Bill