Target Ganassi class action | FerrariChat

Target Ganassi class action

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by David Lind, Apr 14, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    No; I'm not referring to a lawsuit! Far from it. During the Friday evening rain at the New Orleans Indycar race, about 20 spectators, including a mother with a baby in a stroller, sought refuge under the Target Ganassi tent. We were w/o invitation, in the back of the tent and for the most part out of the way, but I could tell the mechanics were initially a bit apprehensive. We were well behaved, and they let us stay. After about 20 or 25 minutes, one of Chip's employees actually started a little show and tell w/ one of the race cars! These were very classy actions and much appreciated.
    When was the last time an NFL team did such a thing? Guess what? I started going to Target stores when they sponsored Jimmy Vasser & Alex Zanardi back in about 1998, and I think Team Ganassi is representing them very well. Corporate America would do well to continue channeling their advertising budget to Ganassi and other fan friendly racing teams.
    David Lind Alexandria, Louisiana