My 996 :) | FerrariChat

My 996 :)

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by ScoobyDoo555, Jul 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ScoobyDoo555

ScoobyDoo555 Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Dan Armstrong
    Not the biggest poster on F-chat, purely because I've not got a Ferrari (despite my great appreciation for them)

That changed a bit when I got my 996. It's "only" a cooking 996 Carrera 4, but it's mine.
    It's had some engine work due to dreaded bore score, but the guys at UK-famed Hartech sorted it out.

I took it to the oldest hillclimb track in the UK - Shelsey Walsh at the weekend. Not to compete(!), just to meet up with like-minded car nuts, and have some breakfast! :D

hope you like the shots :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dan

2. ScoobyDoo555

ScoobyDoo555 Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Dan Armstrong
    Shame the images won't show properly. It appears that the [ img ] has been turned off - don't know if I can turn it on!

3. Renato

Renato Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2013
    New York
    Congrats! The 996s are great cars, very underappreciated, which makes them an excellent value to performance ratio.

We're on our second, our first was a '99 Carrera Cabriolet and now we have an '02 Carrera 4 Cabriolet. We love it.

Best regards,
    Renato

4. ScoobyDoo555

ScoobyDoo555 Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Dan Armstrong
    Nice :)

Being in the UK, the weather's too unpredictable to have a soft-top. Would love one though :)

Dan