where are 3k to 5k miles CGTs trading? | FerrariChat

where are 3k to 5k miles CGTs trading?

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by ttforcefed, Aug 16, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    is the one at prestige going to go anywhere that ask? wld be nice to see the CGT participate with the rest of the market...so far it seems to have lagged bigtime

2. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Very special and unique car, will never be duplicated, nothing similar will ever be produced.
    The technology and workmanship unbeatable, should make this car more in demand then it currently is.
    Undeservedly bad reputation brought by mediocre or over confident drivers scares a lot of potential buyers and hurts the values.

3. rmolke85

rmolke85 Formula Junior

Mar 11, 2013
    Evidently one with 10,000 miles sold for MSRP........ Remember these cars need a fresh major engine out service to achieve the highest results. Seems like it is almost required for sellers to become interested. Then mileage becomes much less of an issue for them.

4. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Probably the single car I desire more than any other, and I will likely never own one. I can only hope the value of my E-Type increases enough and the CGT stays static - neither is realistically going to happen. Sigh.