Concours pre '89 Porsches needed for show | FerrariChat

Concours pre '89 Porsches needed for show

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by Doug, Mar 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I have been appointed to be on the committee this year to round up 8-10 Porsches up to 1989. This is a high quality event with wonderful cars that have come from all over the world. If you have a great show car and would be interested in participating, please PM me or email me at meredithbuilder at gmail dot com. I have not yet figured out how to represent our cars with just 10 cars in the class so I am putting out feelers for all original show cars from 356 to 928s to Turbos etc....
    What is great about this show is that in case of poor weather, the cars and show can go indoor.

Concours d'Elegance | Concours d'Elegance at French Lick Resort

2. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Doug, if this is in Indiana you might also post in the regional section.

3. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Will try that as well. Posted on the Porsche forums regionally and figured I would put it in the Porsche forum here. I was hoping to get some applicants to help me make a decision on what cars to invite, but I may have to decide myself and search for specific cars. Pre-89 Porsches covers a lot of territory with only 8-10 cars.