Porsche man migrating to Lambo... maybe for NA | FerrariChat

Porsche man migrating to Lambo... maybe for NA

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by mikekenzo, Mar 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mikekenzo

mikekenzo Rookie

Sep 13, 2004
    Long time Porsche owner (currently, 997S) and while I always aspired to own the Turbo, it was never enough to actually save/spend the extra $ - I, for one, am sad to see NA go away.
    So after watching the new video for the new Lambo Huracan (the TM review, and loving it) - is the Porsche/Audi/Lambo machine pushing us NA lovers to the Lambo marque (and the extra revenue) on purpose, or is it just me?
    I am not excited about a mini turbo 991.2 and the Huracan sure seems to get me as excited as I once used to be for Porsche. And they say inflation is flat!

2. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    The odd thing is that the Turbo was the car that put Porsche into the "super car" ranks, its signature car, and prices on those are still rising. It will be sad and strange when the whole lineup is turbocharged, actually -- makes it less exotic than it was back in the '70s/'80s.

Is the new Audi R8 turbocharged? That's an option, although the Huaracan has more looks and badge, IMHO.

3. Tenney

Tenney F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 21, 2001
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL6pJEwjGWw[/ame]

4. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I'd say new 488> Huracan.... by far