Price Check on the current market for CGT's | FerrariChat

Price Check on the current market for CGT's

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by geno berns, May 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. geno berns

geno berns F1 Rookie

Oct 26, 2006
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Geno
    Any idea what the market is for 5k-7500 mile CGT's? I've noticed the recent increase, but what are they really selling for? How does color effect the value?

Thanks,

Geno

2. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Geno,
    You get a premium for non silver. As far as the market goes, it is moving fast and while I haven't been actively looking since last fall, many of the cars I looked at 9 months ago are now at other dealers with significant mark ups. Read into that what you want.

3. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I've been watching them closely as well. Almost bought a 2k mile GT silver car for $500k about two months ago, but it had some issues and I passed. It seemed like the next week everyone wanted $750k plus for their car. Many cars sitting on the market. Colors will definitely command a premium, depending on what color. Where the true strike price is today is very hard to determine, but from what I'm seeing there is a delta between bid and ask.

4. jvmax

jvmax Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    John
    yep, prices seemed to double overnight and are moving from dealer to dealer. The ones on the market now have been sitting for awhile.

5. geno berns

geno berns F1 Rookie

Oct 26, 2006
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Geno
    I just got word that the black one with 3600 miles that was on EBay from the Midwest dealer traded for $775k. Asking prices in Europe are $1MM for cars under 4k miles.