Porsche's new USA HQ | FerrariChat

Porsche's new USA HQ

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by ScuderiaWithStickPlease, Sep 4, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Amazing -- and another one planned for LA, according to the article.

"Made by Hand" is the name of the factory documentary on the 356. Wonder if the wall display is related to that.

2. ScuderiaWithStickPlease

ScuderiaWithStickPlease F1 World Champ

Dec 17, 2007
    NY Metro
    If you zoom in on the far right image, you can see the driver's side A-pilar of a 356.

3. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    Is that false advertising, or referring to air cooled cars from years ago? :)

I loved the Cayenne we had, but it was a mass produced SUV vs. my old 911s which were another animal from another time...

4. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    If you're a Porsche fan, I highly recommend paying it a visit.

5. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    I wish it was closer to me- I'd love to go there. That picture of the blue 911 is awesome!

6. cheesey

cheesey Formula 3

Jun 23, 2011
    off the east end of the Atlanta airport runways, formerly the site of the Ford manufacturing plant... it would be "easy to miss a flight" or have a convenient outbound flight "sold out" and catch a later flight out :=). The facility is a short cab ride from the terminal. Most sessions seem to be only a couple of hours, enough time to grab a morning or afternoon before heading out

7. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
  8. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I was there today and did the GT3 vs. Turbo experience and did the simulators as well.

it was awsome! the GT3 is just amazing ... and the Turbo is smoking fast!!!

they have this think called the Kick plate that spins the back of the car... un catchable in the gt3, but doable in the turbo.

I have to say it was the best $800 spent in a long time.

we did the simulators - Road Atlanta in the GTRS race cars - I have the fastest time at Road Atl... did not have time to do the 919... that has the overall fastest time. but will be back. I highly reccomend the experience. - and there is a 917 on display as well, and the food is great as well!

9. ScuderiaWithStickPlease

ScuderiaWithStickPlease F1 World Champ

Dec 17, 2007
    NY Metro
    Sounds awesome! Good for you, Spirot!!!