Just brought a new 991.2 C2S Cab | FerrariChat

Just brought a new 991.2 C2S Cab

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by SE_Speciale, Oct 2, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SE_Speciale

SE_Speciale Rookie

Sep 19, 2015
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    #1 SE_Speciale, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Today I brought my first Porsche - Or actually I got an allocation for the new GENII, with delivery approx winter. Right in time for when the season for driving with the rooftop down starts and best of all, my girlfriends birthday :) Hopefully I will be able to have my cars for my self from now on! ;)

I have attached a few photos... Still can't decide if we should paints the wheels?!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Congratulations! She's beautiful. You will love her.

3. cheesey

cheesey Formula 3

Jun 23, 2011
    one of the better values in the performance marketplace... first Porsche recommended service is an oil change at 10,000 miles with the next factory recommended service ( where things get an actual physical check ) at 20,000 miles Short of being a high mileage daily driver, that could represent a few years of driving at minimal expense, essentially blowing away the competition from an expense vs enjoyment vs performance point of view
    ...it becomes an extremely capable happy econo box that brings a lot if grins...there is much to enjoy.

4. SE_Speciale

SE_Speciale Rookie

Sep 19, 2015
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Thanks :) And I sure she will when it's arrives. Still has to keep it a secret though

No doubt it's cheaper to run as a DD compared to my Ferrari but again - I drive around 18.000 miles in that a year, she normally only drives 5000 miles, since her daily communing is nothing compared to mine.

5. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    IMO Painting the wheels is money down the toilet especially for what Porsche charges.
    Calipers too.

6. SE_Speciale

SE_Speciale Rookie

Sep 19, 2015
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Can always have the wheels painted after delivery ;-)
    Calipers are standard ceramic in yellow, fits perfectly to the seatbelts.