Porsche 997 | FerrariChat

Porsche 997

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by normcars, Jan 10, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. normcars

normcars Rookie

Jul 13, 2010
    Halifax,Nova Scotia
    Full Name:
    Norm Dube
    I just pursched a 2008 carrera s and after getting ship home i notice nothing on the main screen works phone/ radio controls and none of the menu will work (audio,sound,tel,email,info,temp,nam any thing I should check
    Radio is stuck on one station. Any suggestions

2. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    Not sure, but you may want to ask in the 997 section of the Rennlist forums.

3. normcars

normcars Rookie

Jul 13, 2010
    Halifax,Nova Scotia
    Full Name:
    Norm Dube
    Will do thanks

4. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    That system is not very user friendly. All cars have the NAV button, but may not have NAV. Also, to be clear since you didn't mention, it's not a touch screen interface. You have to scroll with the right knob and press it to select.

5. normcars

normcars Rookie

Jul 13, 2010
    Halifax,Nova Scotia
    Full Name:
    Norm Dube
    Thanks for you help I have tried everthing and have determined the head is bad none of the soft keys work only the sterring wheel sound keys work. Put a CD in and can not get it out or go back to radion I just pursched one on ebay from a donor car
    Thank for you help
    Norm

6. clenart

clenart Rookie

Feb 6, 2013
    An alternative is to install an iPad mini. There are descriptions online. PM me for details. I've been pleased with it.

7. bart12

bart12 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2008
    The River runs through it
    Full Name:
    MD Leo
    Very easy to replace the PCM. I did it myself when I installed the BT. Look for vids on youtube, there are plenty.