Porsche 914 swap meet Riverside California this Sunday | FerrariChat

Porsche 914 swap meet Riverside California this Sunday

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by PINNIN512, Oct 19, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PINNIN512

PINNIN512 Formula 3

Aug 30, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    David
    As many of you know Ron Meier who hosts the 914 swap meet for many years passed away suddenly on August 3. In honor of him I am renaming the swap meet.

Please email me pictures of previous swap meets to post in this listing and Craigslist ads we will post. I will post in the Inland Empire Craigslist. I ask that others post in other California regions including but not limited to SD, Orange county, LA, Ventura, Arizona. Each year we attract new 914 owners who have not heard about the swap meet. If you are a member Facebook or other Porsche forums please post it. Please post the relevant data from this post.

Date: Sunday, October 23 2016, 6AM -Noon.

Where : My shop and parking lot area at 10000 Indiana Ave Unit #9, Riverside CA 92053

https://www.google.com/search?q=10000+india...-8&oe=utf-8

Located off of Indiana Ave between Tyler and Jackson.

My shop is in the second building back from Indiana facing away from the street. There are usually many red and yellow signs for the neighboring BBQ Island shop called Gillian's Island

I will request a $20 per seller donation. Free admission to non sellers.

Food: I am having catered tacos with three kinds of meats, rice and beans. Water and soft drinks. Cost for taco plate is $10 per person.

We have about 20 car spaces available along the North- South wall. Car parking will be between the first and second (10000 building). Few other businesses are open on Sunday so parking should not be an issue. No parking in the non stripped parking spaces.

Please reply to this thread to keep it bumped and to give me an idea as to the number of people who are may to attend. Pass the word to those who may not frequent this forum or any 914 owner you know.

I will also be posting Craigslist ads with a similar announcement and will request that others help post in same info in the LA, San Diego and surrounding areas.

Please reply to this thread to keep it bumped and to give me an idea as to the number of people who are may to attend.

I can be reached by cell at 951 536 seven for seven ate