Trade 2017 Porsche press kit with flashdrive for six old 356 pictures | FerrariChat

Trade 2017 Porsche press kit with flashdrive for six old 356 pictures

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by bitzman, Feb 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    #1 bitzman, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I thought since these press kits were not handed out willy-nilly and this one includes the RSR that it was desirable but nobody answered my ad on CL. So now I just want to trade it for six old high clarity (the word we used before high resolution) color slides of Porsche 356s back in the old days of racing in the Sixties, even on the ice or dirt roads, the more encumbered with road lamps and straps and what all (I have even seen spare tires on the roof, effect on handling unknown....) such as the example shown. I already succeeded in getting some pictures , black and white, of some race in Illinois sent out by the sponsoring oil company where it seems none of the open cars even had roll bars. I wonder if they even had seat belts!

Let me know what you have in old pictures you shot and I'll send pictures of the press kit
    which is white, about 4" high and 6" wide and has a stainless steel cased flash drive.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login