GT3RS 4.0 & GT2RS Full Car Wrap [Video] | FerrariChat

GT3RS 4.0 & GT2RS Full Car Wrap [Video]

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by Esoteric Auto Detail, Jun 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Esoteric Auto Detail

Esoteric Auto Detail Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    #1 Esoteric Auto Detail, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    In this video you used "stek" to wrap the cars...is this short for suntek?...or is this the latest greatest film...I am NOT A FANof "clear bras" but if this stuff is as close to paint I would give it a try...WHICH IS THE BEST FILM IN YOUR OPINION,THANKS

3. Esoteric Auto Detail

Esoteric Auto Detail Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    #3 Esoteric Auto Detail, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Great question! STEK (pronounced ESS-TEK) is indeed different than SUNTEK.

STEK is a premium product with multiple properties (hydrophobic, chemical resistance, etc.) built right into the film and not just a top coat. Extremely glossy and easy to clean. Race rubber wipes right off.

SUNTEK is another great option that customers love. It is easy to install and has been a solid choice for the past 5 years.

We have both in our arsenal depending on the project at hand and are constantly testing and evaluating clarity, long-term durability, install ease, etc.

The difference ESOTERIC offers, aside from of course top-quality film, is our install process. We do not partially wrap panels. We go to great lengths to perform correct install jobs -- many of these panels are EXTREMELY technical to wrap and proper disassembly is important, which we tried to highlight in the video.

We can list out numerous reasons why we believe you should consider wrapping your vehicle, but in the end you will have to decide for yourself! Our company 991.2 Turbo S has the front-end wrapped with STEK and all of the employees here have their own cars wrapped to some extent. An incredible amount of our shop business is the Ultimate New Car Prep package which includes a full front-end wrap.

More info on new car prep services is located here: New car preparation services Columbus Ohio | Esoteric Auto Detail in Columbus, Ohio | Detailing, Clear Bra, Training, and Product Sales.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Full turbo gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/69945546@N04/34296246874/
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast
    Are you guys a distributor for STEK? I only one shop that offers it and they distribute it from S. Korea I think so while they say its "better than XPEL or SUNTEK" they have stopped offering those products so hard for them not to be biased. Since you offer all types of film what is your thoughts. I find Suntek to be the clearest with the least orange peal but XPEL to be a bit tougher though to be honest my Suntek is holding up well. Just wondering for my new 488 Spider coming this week in Bianco Fuji triple layer paint. Thanks.