The Official Ferrari 812 SUPERFAST pictures thread | Page 136 | FerrariChat

The Official Ferrari 812 SUPERFAST pictures thread

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by dcmetro, Feb 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MisterMaranello

MisterMaranello F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    Thanks.

2. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    Heading to the atelier very soon to finalise my spec - let me know if you want me to ask any questions from the ladies at the atelier

of2worlds likes this.
  3. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    You sure it's a dealers car ?

4. F430Modena

F430Modena F1 Rookie

May 26, 2005
    Portugal
    Yes...

The driver in these pics was Filipe Barreiros owner of FBO, (Ferrari Dealer) :)

We have 3 more 812 ordered , and will be delivered until 2017/18-

New orders the ETA was end of 2019 !

5. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Thank you for the information and it's nice to know that to start with we'll have four 812's around.

6. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    dcmetro likes this.
  7. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    When they introduced grigio titanio on the lusso some people thought it was a different shade with more blue or just the same shade as before?
    Nuovo blu pozzi is different or the same shade as the old blu pozzi?
    And speaking of blue what was that weird name blue that you were asking if anyone had seen a couple of years ago when you were thinking of getting something blue but could not get a sample of it???
    One for the road...do they have a record of using Indiana Blue; do they know what it is?

8. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    For the record Indiana Blue was used in 1985. Can't edit after 10 minutes...

9. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I can tell you that Nuovo Blu Pozzi on my F12 looks a bit more navy blue than the Blu Pozzi on my 550. That color looks (in comparison) a little bit more dark purple or you might say in comparison it looks a bit Blu Scozia.

FWIW, for 812 I really like how GT looks. No doubt, Ian's color looks amazing on the car as well.

of2worlds likes this.
  10. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    ND is magical in the right light, picture for reference. In less direct light, there's gold, in low light it's black. Obviously you are aren't unfamiliar with the color, however! Image Unavailable, Please Login

of2worlds likes this.
  11. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    ND is very good looking but is a real pain to keep clean - it looks dirty very quickly in a very unforgiving way.

12. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Caeruleus11 thank you very much for sharing these details regarding blu pozzi. Your 'hands on' approach to the colors is a perceptive and of course wonderful advantage!
    Since Marcel has gone 'green' there is one less for the blue army.
    Ian is developing quite a following for his color choices. Surely speaking with your cheque book is a most sincere form of flattery. His color choices seem to have that something special that is perhaps lacking in those all to familiar 'off the shelf' color palette shades...

13. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    That wonderful tight picture of the 599 reminds some of us how much the earlier efforts of Pininfarina are greatly missed in the modern shapes now being offered...

Qksilver likes this.
  14. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Still not digging the 812 and much less in black, which is a colour I definitely don't love. But then again I must admit I don't see it the same way as when it was introduced. I guess I'll have to wait a few years to see what time tells. FWIW, the analogy of the 360 vs. 430 comes to my mind all the time and I still see the 430 as one of the worst Ferrari designs of the last 25 years.

of2worlds likes this.
  15. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Agreed 100% on black and F430 (I love the Scud. It corrects all the F430 design flows IMO) - Not so severe toward the 812. We just need to see some more combos. I'm sure a 812 in one of your @**@!!à?à baby blues will make you love it

Garretto likes this.
  16. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    You're right about the Scud and that is so good because, by the same analogy, it means that the hardcore version of the 812 will correct all the 812S design flaws :D :D Then, just imagine such a monster in ****ing Grigio Alloy... ****ing lovely!

of2worlds likes this.
  17. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Ahahaha Grigio Alloy and Avio. like says a french proverb "Chosing between plague and cholera"

Anyway, I hope there will be an hardcore version an that we will have one each, but my Grigio Londonio (Tailor Made, paint to sample) wil be faster than your Alloyavio

18. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    Do tell us more....

19. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    As for now only in my dreams... but working on it

"Grigio Londonio" is a name I imagined for an Hypothetical paint to sample Grigio color

of2worlds likes this.
  20. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Grigio Londonio
    I thought you were talking about the French registered greenish gray tdF that was always shopping in London!

21. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    Anyone considering the square pattern leather seats?

22. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
  23. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    No no no I'm not a fan of that one... it looks like a Grigio suffering some gastroenteritis ahah

of2worlds likes this.
  24. bonneau13

bonneau13 Karting

Oct 18, 2009
    California

Wow I thought the 430 was absolutely stunning, especially in spider. The CS is the god of those two cars but wow I didn’t know anyone disliked the 430. Ultimate euro “super car” back in the day