Is there still a Ferrari Club/Rocky Mountain Region? | FerrariChat

Is there still a Ferrari Club/Rocky Mountain Region?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Bradley, Mar 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bradley

Bradley F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2006
    Lakewood, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bradley
    After several years away, I re-joined the national FCA again last December. I received a name badge and a new sticker for my car almost immediately, and got my first issue of Prancing Horse several weeks later. I have also received some e-mails about the national event, which I will unfortunately not be able to attend.

However, I have not received anything from the Rocky Mountain chapter. Does it still exist? If so, are there events planned? Whom should I contact?

2. chas-3

chas-3 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 28, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Chuck
  3. f1jqcart

f1jqcart Rookie

Feb 18, 2015
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Jarred
  4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    I am the regional director of the Rocky Mountain Chapter which covers CO, NM, UT, WY, NE, KS and parts of MO. We have three chapters, the Colorado chapter, the New Mexico Chapter, and the Kansas City Chapter.

In your FCA Newsletter, you should see contact info for the region and chapter as well as schedule of events. There are a lot of events coming up this year as the weather warms and the roads clear.

Jay Santangelo is the president of the Colorado chapter (the CO chapter has over 150 active members) and his email address is above. If you email him, he will send you the latest Colorado Chapter newsletter with the current calendar of events (more are being added between now and the next newsletter).

5. rpissm

rpissm Formula 3

Aug 11, 2013
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Full Name:
    Joe
    What does it take to start up a utah chapter? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk