My Mondial T Cab is FOR SALE - in Ferrari Ads | FerrariChat

My Mondial T Cab is FOR SALE - in Ferrari Ads

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Hill Country Ferrari, Jan 15, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    #1 Hill Country Ferrari, Jan 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    if anyone knows someone who is looking for a Mondi, they will not be disappointed with this car.

3. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    Price has been lowered to $42,500.00

4. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    #6 Hill Country Ferrari, Jan 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    A beauty, good luck with the sale!

6. ducowti

ducowti Formula 3

Jan 27, 2008
    NY/SC
    Full Name:
    David
    I hope for my sake in 6mos or so you haven't sold it, but for your sake I hope you sell it! I think. I will be in the market within a year and am doing my research now. I grew up w.a blue quattro two doors down and I took care of that car like it was my own! Rode in it weekly and I was supposed to get to take it my Sr. prom but my friend sold it just shy. Man was I mad! The missed opportunities!

Good luck. Let us know if/when it goes.

7. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    thanks guys! i will keep y'all in the loop.

8. CFCARRIAGE

CFCARRIAGE Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2006
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Stick to your guns! With the 30K engine out done, she's worth all of $40,000 +. Don't give her away!

9. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    thanks guys! i have a guy coming to look at it today!

10. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    the car is still for sale!

11. dakharris

dakharris Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2001
    Sleepy Hollow
    Full Name:
    Cavaliere Senzatesta
    Jason, try not to be discouraged. 3 months would not be a long time if you are trying to sell this car yourself. If you want to move faster, you will need to consign or place on ebay. Even if it doesn't actually sell on ebay, it is just about the best advertising exposure you can get, IMO.

12. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    not discouraged a bit. no one has come to see the car. the last guy changed his mind to a 360 before he ever made it out. when someone comes to see it, they will see what a wonderful example of a mondial it is. they will not be disappointed.

13. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    the auction is going well!

14. CFCARRIAGE

CFCARRIAGE Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2006
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Stick to your price. I'll these guys waiting for the stock market to hit bottom are getting antsy with thier money and looking to spend it. Also good timing with tax returns coming in. Best of luck.

Dave

15. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    the reserve has been met! lets see where it goes from here. this is my first time selling something on ebay! it's exciting! lol!

16. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    35k for a 17k miles mondial T???

what a steal

17. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    hopefully it wont stay at $35k!!! lol! i am hoping for mid-40s but wanted to set the reserve low enough to encourage bidders. hopefully it works out! lol!

18. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

great idea Jason...Good luck with the sale!

Sure looks like a nice car

19. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    it's up to $36k with a little more than a day left on bidding! if any of you are looking for a beautiful Mondi "T" Cab with a new clutch and the 30k mile service done, please bid!!!! It is an absolute steal at this price and the bidding has already reached the reserve. Dave Moore at Moorespeed did all the work on this car. It runs as beautiful as it looks!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jason

20. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    today is the day the auction ends! i will let you guys know how it goes!

21. Hill Country Ferrari

Mar 28, 2007
    6 hours left! wow! this is exciting! ok this is my first ebay auction. should i expect more bids to come in during the last 10 minutes? is there generally a surge?

i know i would wait until a few minutes left. what has your experience been?

22. ducowti

ducowti Formula 3

Jan 27, 2008
    NY/SC
    Full Name:
    David
    With cars I've observed pretty steady bidding as compared with things like car parts/bling/etc, which almost always see fierce bidding in the last 3 minutes. I watched a few recent Ferrari auctions and that didn't happen so...? It is fun to watch though... I see there are a few bidders w.some ebay experience so my guess would be there will be a sniper in the closing seconds, blueballing a less savvy ebayer who thought he had it :/

Good luck and may a (hopeful) bidding frenzy net you more than you hoped for :)