competizione not sponsors anymore | Page 2 | FerrariChat

competizione not sponsors anymore

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by jrinehart, Dec 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Good attempt to try and turn it around on me Dave. Yeah that's right I'm unwilling. Don't really care what you assume either. Why don't you guys try smelling some of what you're shovelling. Richard says hi BTW... I suspect that as much as you'll get with him posting a response.

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    user for 6 years and never posted, I doubt he will start now. :)

3. tf308

tf308 Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    Virginia Beach
    Full Name:
    Tim
    #28 tf308, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    No need to advertise when you have a business like theirs.

Richard rocks! I am so proud of the shop he has built. It took me three years to visit (last week) only to find out, they are in the middle of a move.

Class act all the way. You will not seem him respond on this thread.

Sorry you lost the best sponsor there is! Maybe, you should pay him to come back?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. tf308

tf308 Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    Virginia Beach
    Full Name:
    Tim
    PS...that is a reflection of Richard in the paint saying "Hi."

5. tf308

tf308 Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    Virginia Beach
    Full Name:
    Tim
    #30 tf308, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. michael bayer

michael bayer Formula 3

Aug 4, 2004
    I believe I might have insulted cults by tagging these endless rants to them

7. jrinehart

jrinehart Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2009
    Chambersburg, PA
    Full Name:
    John Rinehart
    I looked in the sponsors section since I read on here they were moving. They were sponsors so I thought it would be the easiest way to get to their site to see if there was info on their move and where they were moving. I did not want to imply they were not sponsoring because of any ill will. I thought they may have not renewed due to their move and subsequent website update but their website does not mention moving ( I checked their site after posting this thread). I find it easy to just go to the sponsor section to get to the site I want if they are sponsors. I am usually on Ferrarichat almost daily so I surf from the site when I see something interesting I have and will use their expert service no matter if they are sponsors or not. I feel this site is a valuable asset and hope we can all just get along and support the whole Ferrari community

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    So if an unpopular user was banned and a sponsor left because that user was banned, what would the users that were happy to see that user go think?

I would be trying to keep everyone happy and not split my current and potential customers. Of course you are sympathetic to a few of your customers when they need a shoulder to cry on. But are you really going to fall on your sword all the way for a few customers when you risk losing so much more.

9. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    hey redtrman, I think you owe Ed an explanation for telling him you would leave FerrariChat in his honor and then me an explanation after the "Dear John" letter. :D I know you are just trying hard to prove what a good person you are. ;)

Jason, I'm having a hard time understanding your new account after we went through so much effort talking on the phone and then you deciding to leave the site with me refunding your subscription. You created this account the day redtrman ended and you have had 26 good posts in various forums of FerrariChat. Sounds like you didn't want to leave FerrariChat at all, just looking for a little attention, drama, and showing some hollow support for a friend.

is all this name calling and attempting to hurt the business of Competizione the way wetpet and his buddies prove they are right? Seems like that defeats the purpose a little and only makes our case for the original moderation stronger.