Vik Keuylian | FerrariChat

Vik Keuylian

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by ccr2002, Jun 13, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ccr2002

ccr2002 Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Does anyone have any dealings with Mr. Keuylian and his orange county dealership? He owns a 959 that he is selling and i'm wondering if i should trust this car. Supposedly he bought it from the original owner in 2000 and has kept it in inventory since then and is now selling for some reason. It's been repainted and has nearly 33,000km right now. obviously a ppi would be in order but in general, does anyone know this dealership or person?

any help would be appreciated...sorry for it actually being a porsche question but this one of two i've always wanted...the other being a 73 RS
    thanks
    ccr

2. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    You might wanna read this first. It is from the LA Times. You have to register for the LA Times, so I will just copy and paste the article.

3. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles

So how does this reflect on VIC?

4. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    I didn't say it reflected upon him. I just posted an article about something he was involved in.

5. boiseferrari

boiseferrari Formula 3

Nov 11, 2005
    Boise, Id.
    Full Name:
    Kriss
    So I know "search" but i just read about this guy stealing $12mm from Volkswagen. How ironic! Same guy right?

6. charliebronson

charliebronson Formula 3

Dec 5, 2004
    Full Name:
    Charliebronson
    #6 charliebronson, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
    Caveat emptor,

Apparently Mr Keylian has had severe legal and financial problems in his ventures and closed two dealerships ( I don't know if he since has reopened in O.C). If you don't have a problem with that and you like the car, the due diligence should be the same as with any purchase from any seller. Regardless of Mr. Keylians previous business dealings, as a buyer one should examine the car with a ppi and make sure there are no problems with the title.

-Peter Oh

P.S Personally I'd steer clear of any dealer/person that doesn't have a proven and longstanding record of doing honest business. But I do realize that not every dealer is going to have a 959 in their inventory. As a surgeon I assume you are intelligent enough to make a good judgment call.

P.P.S This sounds a bit ridiculous but "I know a guy" that bought a car from Mr. Waknine. That seems to have worked out. Buying from Mr Keylian seems to be a bit safer.

7. drgek

drgek Formula 3

Jun 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Gary
    The post you're responding to is 3-1/2 years old.

8. charliebronson

charliebronson Formula 3

Dec 5, 2004
    Full Name:
    Charliebronson
    Hah don't I feel silly.

-Peter Oh

9. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    And six years later..... ;)

10. norcal2

norcal2 F1 Veteran

Hey Mick...not quite yet!..the judge has yet to rule from what i read.....I dont know how you can get out of a guilty plea....

"The owner of the dealerships, Viken Keuylian, a 48-year-old resident of Laguna Hills, had pleaded guilty to the charges, but his attorney asked a judge to allow him to withdraw his 2009 plea because of new evidence. His attorney also argued that Keuylian believed he faced up to 30 years behind bars because of the charges – not 20 years – and felt additional pressure to reach a plea deal."

11. gday

gday Formula 3

Sep 10, 2004
    CA, USA - NSW, AUS
    Full Name:
    Mick
    I agree however, when the prosecutors want everything dropped, hard to imagine a judge overruling that.

-mick

"Prosecutors moved to dismiss a wire-fraud case against the owner of two Lamborghini dealerships Thursday, asking a federal judge to make the move "in the interest of justice."

12. kaoss

kaoss Formula 3

Jul 29, 2006
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    KAOSS

13. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham
    A judge allowed Vik to withdraw his guilty plea on Monday July 2, 2012.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/keuylian-361894-guilty-prosecutors.html