2011 LP570-4SL is here!! | FerrariChat

2011 LP570-4SL is here!!

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by roytoy2003, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    #1 roytoy2003, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. 430rcks

430rcks F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2009
    West Palm Beach
    Full Name:
    Jason
    That is unreal!

Can't wait to hear your first impressions!! :D

3. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    Congratulation....Again!!!!

4. Scuderia980

Scuderia980 F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Mountains--Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave S. V
    man i love this car!

5. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    two words..sa weet!!!!!!!! :)

6. smooth

smooth Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2005
    #6 smooth, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. kosmo

kosmo Formula 3

Oct 19, 2008
    BIg D
  8. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Send that thing a little bit south!

9. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Please tell me its a manual Roy!!!

Could well be the last of the manuals for a long time this one :(

10. modenaboy

modenaboy Karting

Nov 17, 2003
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Gordie
    Looks great, white is a rocking color for the SL. Looking forward to some pics of the interior to check out that killer manual transmission - and can't wait to hear how it drives with the 6 speed.

Any chance of a Bay Area trip on your way to Gilroy?

11. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
  12. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
  13. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    Yep all is for sale...for the right MOLLA

14. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    decided not to keep it, just to many toys and no more room at the "Roy-Inn"

Want to save a spot for the new V-12 Flagship coming out..

If you have any intrest in purchasing this ONE of ONE true 6 speed car, being one of the FIRST USA retail delivery cars...contact me.

Roy Cats

15. ebloom

ebloom Rookie

Apr 28, 2010
    Cherry Hill
    Yes it is here, still in stock at the dealer who ordered it for a customer!! Nice try though, Doesnt it get old after awhile, showing cars that you don't own on your web site?

16. ammoman

ammoman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2008
    WINDERMERE FLORIDA
    Full Name:
    ERIC
    He is called a broker and "here" means in the USA for sale.
    I can see you won't last long here.
    Eric

17. ebloom

ebloom Rookie

Apr 28, 2010
    Cherry Hill
    "If you have any intrest in purchasing this ONE of ONE true 6 speed car, being one of the FIRST USA retail delivery cars...contact me."

Roy Cats

He implies that he has access to sell this car, which he doesnt.

18. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    I was gonna say Roy with a Gallardo? Didn't sold right. Sweet a$$ car though for sure!!! Gorgeous Roy

19. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    WOW..which Dealer do you work for..

You should check your facts prior to posting. The car was ordered for a customer, you are 100% correct..that customer was ME. What other person do you know of that "Special orders" 6 speed 3 pedal manual cars..?

After it's arrivial I decided not to take Delivery of it. It have decided to wait for the next year flagship V-12 car. Yes it is for sale with the "Authorized Lamborghini Dealer" that I ordered through and placed the deposit with well over 5 months ago. As a matter of fact it is currently on E-Bay as well.

Any other un-educated comments..?

20. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    #20 roytoy2003, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
    Again you are in-correct..I can assit anyone with information on this car as well as assit in the purchase or lease of it.

I can help anyone ORDER or SECURE any new car from an Authorized New Car Lamborghini Dealer at anytime..have done it many times and will continue to do it for people wishing assitance with their purchase. There are many people that would rather go through me then the Dealer direct...why...because they KNOW no matter what I will back them up as well as dont play games of offer, counter offer, offer counter offer. I also have multiple customers that dont have the time nor dont want to visit the showroom, they just trust me to get the job done for them quickly and pianlessly and get the car delivered to their door. It's called SERVICE to your customer...who by the way is ALWAYS right.

You should spend more time promoting and selling your brand then crying here that a "Non-Authorized" Dealer is selling more cars then most all "Authorized Dealers" put together....

Roy Cats

21. ebloom

ebloom Rookie

Apr 28, 2010
    Cherry Hill
    C'mon enough already, you didn't order the car.

22. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    If you are so sure of that...tell us who did and the Order # as well..you can also post the Color change request that went from Green to White just prior to production by me as well...

But like with all keyboard cowboys, I love that they refuse to fill in their profile and hide behine here like they did mommys dress through grade school. But a quick check of your limited postes shows that you are somewhere in NJ and at the last Cars and Coffee you were going to bring a Orange Murcie or a bently..

"Will be there either Orange Murci or Bentley Super Sports"

So my best educated guess.. Kerbeck Motors due to your issue with "Ammoman" here on the baord and your lack of ability and customer service to take care of his LP550-2 Balboni...

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290959

23. ebloom

ebloom Rookie

Apr 28, 2010
    Cherry Hill
    Eric is a fine gentleman and fine customer as well. The issues are with his vehicle and have nothing to do with our abilty to repair it. The recommendations for repair are prescribed by the manufacturer as you should know. Eric has purchased numerous vehicles from us and has experienced excellent service.

24. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    110% correct, stand up guy and I enjoy doing business with him and hope to for many years to come..

But let me give you a FRICKN business lesson here..

IF I were an "Authorized Dealer" who has sold so MANY cars to this gentelman..and is of such good standing..THE FIRST thing I would have done MONTHS ago when he started having this issue is STOOD UP for my customer..bought the car back myself and then I WOULD fight Lamborghini..THAT"S what you do for your customer..

YOU dont wine and cry and say, "Not our fault" we have to go to Corprate..BS BS BS..take the car back, give him his money and YOU go fight Lamborghini..after all he PAID YOU not Lamborghini factory..

What happened to the RIGHT WAY to do business?

You SOLD it, you TAKE care of it!!

FRICK PERIOD end of story!!!

IMO, just a chicken crap way to "put-off" your customer..you should be ashamed of treating him this way...you DONT deserve a good customer like Eric!!

25. ebloom

ebloom Rookie

Apr 28, 2010
    Cherry Hill
    As an authorized dealer you should be aware of the protocols with regards to a situation like this one. We follow the mandates as established by the State we are governed by, as well as the franchise laws implemented by the manufacturer. It is all to protect the customer. What any of this has to do with you advertising cars which you do not own i'm not sure.