a familiar boxer | FerrariChat

a familiar boxer

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by mrp_e, Feb 10, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mrp_e

mrp_e Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2003
    Coasts
    Full Name:
    Bill
  2. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    It looks like an ok car, the big honkin speaker hurts a bit but looks nice otherwise and im sure the DOT thing is worth something.

It is the correct wheel, im surprised, the silver nardi wheel was used in the late carbed BB as far as I have seen in my research. 4 different wheels were used in the boxer run. Nice they got the correct one.

3. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
  4. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Has indeed been around the block - or at least on the block - a few times. VIN visible in current listing photo of door jamb matches the one listed in NJ auction, which I think ran 4, maybe 5 different times.

Presumed 'sold' at least 2 of those. There's no mention in the feedback of NJ seller of the $76k 'sale' that took place in December. Huge and hideous coil, plus moster stereo still visible, but yes, steering wheel replaced.

I got some erratic info in email correspondence from NJ seller, not much 'real' help. Left phone number yet no call returned. Main thing I gathered about the big 'service' represented was that there were bad vibes between NJ seller and previous owner. (No records, no talking, they no likee each other.)

Emailed CURRENT lister and have heard nothing back. Guess they don't like pointed questions about history or service. Another F-chatter has seen the car (possibly PPI'd also?) and was found to be lacking in some value estimation.