Project Two Cars for Kids May 12 2-7 pm | FerrariChat

Project Two Cars for Kids May 12 2-7 pm

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by cckrocks, May 7, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cckrocks

cckrocks Karting

Jan 24, 2007
    Project Two Customs Annual Car Show and Open House will be held Saturday May 12 from 2-7 pm. There will also be a cruise with over 75 cars from the Moreland park and ride to the show starting at 3 o'clock sharp if anyone is interested or just wants to have some fun. There will be a Ferrari 360 Modena leading the pack. There will be food provided by Cousin's Subs, a raffle and silent auction with sports ticket packages and stereo equipment, etc. We also have a few after party festivities for those who come late or want to stick around. 20% of sales from Cousin's and all raffle proceeds will go to the Child Abuse Prevention Fund. Hope to see you there!

Our flyer is at http://www.projecttwo.com/Project-2-Car-Show-Poster.jpg

2. cckrocks

cckrocks Karting

Jan 24, 2007
    Here is a list of some of the cars that will be coming. We will be meeting at the Moreland/I43 park and ride by 3pm and be taking a cruise to the show. Everyone is invited.

[​IMG]

3. rketex7

rketex7 Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    K.C.Y.
    No LAMBO??? Come on down Scott, we need a Lambo..

4. Minte

Minte Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2004
    Wisconsin

Sounds like a good time...I think I can make that.

5. rketex7

rketex7 Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    K.C.Y.
    Awsome!!!

6. cckrocks

cckrocks Karting

Jan 24, 2007
    Yes we definitely need some Lambo's.

7. cckrocks

cckrocks Karting

Jan 24, 2007
    Thanks Scott for coming out and representing Lamborghini at the show. It was a great time for everybody. Over 140 cars visited throughout the day. Pictures of the event are at www.projecttwo.com

8. Minte

Minte Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2004
    Wisconsin
    It was my pleasure. You guys did a great job on the show. Fantastic assortment of cars to see,and I was absolutely impressed with the work you guys do there on upgrades. When my E55 starts feeling slow,I know where I am bringing it.

http://www.projecttwo.com/installations.html

I am looking forward to next years event.

9. cckrocks

cckrocks Karting

Jan 24, 2007