Anyone know this 93 Mondial Valeo on eBay? | FerrariChat

Anyone know this 93 Mondial Valeo on eBay?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by robbio99, Sep 2, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robbio99

robbio99 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Rob
    It's listed at auction 290155858313. It looks sounds decent but any extra history out there? The VIN is: ZFFRK33A0P0095971

2. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    Hi Rob.

I don't know this particular car but, if it's anything like my Rachel, also a Valeo car, these unique machines are astounding!! If you like Mondials of this color, with this interior---------------------oh buddy, you're in trouble. These cars are dreamboats---and they do stuff no other car does.

Good luck and Cheers, Hank

3. Bad Dogg

Bad Dogg Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2006
    Avon, CT
    Full Name:
    Howard
    I thnk this is the car that was on ebay and sold a few months ago from some dude in Arkansas - I would check it out

H

4. avocece

avocece Rookie

Nov 17, 2007
    I know this is a late reply to the question. I am the original owner of the Mondial in question. I owned it for three years when I lived in Powell, OH. It drove like a dream and the Valeo clutch was ideal for a 50+ lady. An aside, for some reason I decided to run a google search on "93 Mondial and your post came up. I went to the e-bay site and I recognized the interior color which was quite unusual for Ferrari. I did the background search on the vehicle to be sure.

5. robbio99

robbio99 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Thanks for your response avocece.

Did you have any particular reason to sell after three years? The usual "had enough enjoyment" for awhile. Did you put many miles on it? What did you like best and worst about it?

6. CPak

CPak Karting

Nov 28, 2006
    S.FLorida
    Full Name:
    Cyrus
    if it's the black one, i believe it was sold w/around 8k miles on it from ark....and now being sold in cali w/16k miles in less that a yr. the present owner drove it which is a good thing - hopefully he kept up w/the servicing. why is it being sold in a short period of ownership? have it fully checked out before buying it (as always)...

good luck. (if this is the black/cream)